Knockin' on Valhalla's Door

Klomp

Immaturity has nothing to do with age.  A grown man who's personality is, charitably, "grumpy" and admits to holding grudges is immature.  How do I know?  My immaturity raises it's ugly head whenever I think of Roger Staubach and Drew Pearson and the Hail Mary!  I hold a massive grudge against Dallas!!! 😅

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Captain Relax said:

Immaturity has nothing to do with age.  A grown man who's personality is, charitably, "grumpy" and admits to holding grudges is immature.  How do I know?  My immaturity raises it's ugly head whenever I think of Roger Staubach and Drew Pearson and the Hail Mary!  I hold a massive grudge against Dallas!!! 😅

I've generally always have been an old man, as I'm pretty even-keeled and let things roll off.  I wasn't old enough to know I was watching the Hail Mary (if I even did), but I will always feel similar against Dallas...but moreso because they had the audacity to call themselves "America's Team" when no one was asking them to be. 

Have suffered through both the Les Steckel season and the 1998 Vikings team, anything else that has happened is really just water under the bridge and I don't get too emotional.  🤣 

• Like 2

Stefon Diggs, on being asked who he felt is the #1 wide receiver of all time:

"Randy Moss. There’s no confusion. Statistically, people want to throw in Jerry Rice just because he had 30,000 yards, he eclipsed everything. He played with the best quarterbacks ever. But Randy Moss did something for the game that nobody had ever done at that point. And, to this day, they still hang their hat on “You got Mossed,” so I give him my one.”

https://www.minnesotasportsfan.com/minnesota-vikings-news-stefon-diggs-knows-wide-receiver-history

The Steelers need a new punter. Per Ian Rapoport of NFL Media, Cameron Johnston suffered a season-ending knee injury during Sunday’s season-opening victory over the Falcons.

Kicker Chris Boswell had to handle the team’s final punt in the fourth quarter, which went 43 yards from deep in Pittsburgh territory.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/report-steelers-p-cameron-johnston-suffered-season-ending-knee-injury

will Seth Vernon get a call?

19 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

The Steelers need a new punter. Per Ian Rapoport of NFL Media, Cameron Johnston suffered a season-ending knee injury during Sunday’s season-opening victory over the Falcons.

Kicker Chris Boswell had to handle the team’s final punt in the fourth quarter, which went 43 yards from deep in Pittsburgh territory.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/report-steelers-p-cameron-johnston-suffered-season-ending-knee-injury

will Seth Vernon get a call?

He's currently sitting on TB's practice squad...it's a possibility that they could sign him off of it, but we'll see...especially when their former punter of the last 3 years is on the street and was only cut because they brought in the upgrade that got injured.

• Like 1