FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

1 hour ago, mission27 said:

This is too confusing can you explain it to me like you would explain it to a child please

I had been close to Whicker for longer.  Honestly, against just about anyone else, aside from probably gopher or bcb, I'd have picked you.

And i felt like i needed to honor the duration of that alliance.  For better or worse.

3 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

That was a delayed reaction to the last game when you booted me from the F4. I expended a lot of political capital to get the right people into place to get that early push on you.

In hindsight, probably played that wrong.

Getting me out early as a strategic move I can understand.

I hated that it was a "retaliation" to BB6 though. That was such a ***** move, tbh.

And it made you target in this game. You came out too strong, immediately throwing yourself out there like theuntouchable last game.

Being targeted early is a tough hill to climb up from.

1 hour ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Was it really manipulation or miscommunication? Cause from my end I didn't lie about it, I admitted to it once it happened. Really thought the move could assure you, me, dome, as final 3. Next time I'll use this

tenor.gif?itemid=11570098

There was a whole pattern of **** that led to my conclusion that you needed to go.  Only telling you this so you can avoid these mistakes in the future. 

What you have to understand but may not understand because idk if you've ever won anything in your life, is that being HoH is actually a bit of a liability.  You are guaranteed to piss off at least 2 people.  Unless you are actually trying to back door someone the worst thing you can do as HoH is have to nominate a third person because someone used a POV.  That way you are guaranteed multiple people you put up will be evicted. 

If you are trying to back door someone that needs to be coordinated and messaged to the first two people who go up appropriately.  And that should ONLY be at the discretion of the HoH. 

From my perspective, I was very clear that Whicker was my personal target.  Regardless of what you or Dome thought, I was HoH, and I was supposedly your ally, and substituting your judgement for mine was a mistake.  If you thought Whicker was worth keeping around we could have discussed it ahead of time but doing it without discussing it with me was just putting me in a very bad spot and robbing me of the opportunity to evict my chosen target. 

It'd be one thing if you were a rando who I wasn't talking too, but I'd actually been very supportive of you and even of your brother until it became clear his position was untenable.  I'd avoided putting you up twice already when almost everyone had suggested to put you up.  Despite what people were telling me I wanted to work with you and be your friend. 

Why did you do it?  Who knows except for you.  But what I was hearing from multiple independent source was: 

1. You were telling people you could get me to put up rags and get rags evicted.  You thought I'd play right into your hands.  This is basic game theory.  If your opponent thinks they can force you to do X, try to do Y.

2. You and Whicker were close.  Or at least you were pretending to be his friend. 

3. You had told people I might be a good person to put on the block that week before I won HoH.

4. You still seemed salty about FJ getting evicted, even though I was probably his last friend in the house, and never promised him my support.

Tbh I have no doubt had I kept you around you would've sided with Dome and Whicker before me, if not others before me.  Instead I cut a deal with gopher and rags and they won HoH the next week and I survived to fight another day.  Don't regret it at all. 

If this was all a misunderstanding that's fine but you need to better next time.

Disappointed I didn't make it far in this game. I've won once and finished 4th in another. Aside from that I haven't even made the jury in any other season I've played.

I'm terrible. People should just use me as a vote next game. I promise to be loyal and write long diary room sessions. I only sent in like 1 this year. I had an entire series planned out. You guys robbed me of my creative wit.

29 minutes ago, mission27 said:

There was a whole pattern of **** that led to my conclusion that you needed to go.  Only telling you this so you can avoid these mistakes in the future. 

What you have to understand but may not understand because idk if you've ever won anything in your life, is that being HoH is actually a bit of a liability.  You are guaranteed to piss off at least 2 people.  Unless you are actually trying to back door someone the worst thing you can do as HoH is have to nominate a third person because someone used a POV.  That way you are guaranteed multiple people you put up will be evicted. 

If you are trying to back door someone that needs to be coordinated and messaged to the first two people who go up appropriately.  And that should ONLY be at the discretion of the HoH. 

From my perspective, I was very clear that Whicker was my personal target.  Regardless of what you or Dome thought, I was HoH, and I was supposedly your ally, and substituting your judgement for mine was a mistake.  If you thought Whicker was worth keeping around we could have discussed it ahead of time but doing it without discussing it with me was just putting me in a very bad spot and robbing me of the opportunity to evict my chosen target. 

It'd be one thing if you were a rando who I wasn't talking too, but I'd actually been very supportive of you and even of your brother until it became clear his position was untenable.  I'd avoided putting you up twice already when almost everyone had suggested to put you up.  Despite what people were telling me I wanted to work with you and be your friend. 

Why did you do it?  Who knows except for you.  But what I was hearing from multiple independent source was: 

1. You were telling people you could get me to put up rags and get rags evicted.  You thought I'd play right into your hands.  This is basic game theory.  If your opponent thinks they can force you to do X, try to do Y.

2. You and Whicker were close.  Or at least you were pretending to be his friend. 

3. You had told people I might be a good person to put on the block that week before I won HoH.

4. You still seemed salty about FJ getting evicted, even though I was probably his last friend in the house, and never promised him my support.

Tbh I have no doubt had I kept you around you would've sided with Dome and Whicker before me, if not others before me.  Instead I cut a deal with gopher and rags and they won HoH the next week and I survived to fight another day.  Don't regret it at all. 

If this was all a misunderstanding that's fine but you need to better next time.

Total misunderstanding. In the future please use names and specifically name a target lol...instead of..... "we need to break them up, put 2 of the 3 up and put the 3rd in if one is removed." Can you at least see that was cryptic.

Gopher was the target. Anyone telling you I wanted Rags gone was using you. I told just about everyone who wasn't Gopher that I trying to get Gopher out. Gopher played you so bravo to him. 

I made myself pretty clear that we could have used Whicker and Gopher and Rags were going to the end together. Had to break them up and putting them both up was best case to do that. I never got anything concrete from you so I made the play I thought helped YOU and me out. If you used the words...Whicker is the target, i get that but you were not clear....not even close. Live and learn I guess.

If you think I was using you please reevaluate your info. It was all sincere. Gopher then Whicker and Rags. Was no joke. 

13 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

@Whicker @Ragnarok

Last set before I cast my vote...

1. If I was in the Final with you, who would win and why?

Do not piss around this question. Answer truthfully

2. If I gave you $50 for 1 spin of roulette, how would you bet it on the spin?

1. I would win. I have deeper ties with the BDL people 

2. All on red 

40 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

@Whicker @Ragnarok

Last set before I cast my vote...

1. If I was in the Final with you, who would win and why?

Do not piss around this question. Answer truthfully

2. If I gave you $50 for 1 spin of roulette, how would you bet it on the spin?

1.  I would win cause of BDL.

2.  All on black.

Archived