FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

16 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

@JBURGE25 is going to lose the first round, and then complain about LTBF not doing what he wanted him to do.

4 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Should have taken my deal, LTBF.  This is the second HoH in a row I've lost because of your poor decision making. 

sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.u2.png

Just now, LetTheBallFly said:

Isn't that a good thing :ph34r::D:P;)

Uh, no because the first one would have meant you won HoH, too, and the second one would have meant that you were absolutely safe from nomination.  Do you know the rules to the game you are playing? 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Uh, no because the first one would have meant you won HoH, too, and the second one would have meant that you were absolutely safe from nomination.  Do you know the rules to the game you are playing? 

if you and LTBF were in the final together, then sure it would have made sense

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

This is mafia right 

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

But...you don't know the rules for mafia.

I've seen you play.

I vote Mission he has to be the last Mafia. He has been far to quiet and hasn't scum hunted at all. 

Somone hold him down and give me the scissors, we will see if he bleeds Brotherhood or Civ once and for all

Archived