FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

24 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I'm just going to have to talk to you by quoting you since I've tried four times to send you a PM throughout this game and you've never answered.  I nominated you, yes, but that's because you were who everybody suggested I nominate.  Additionally, neither you nor dome were ever the target.  I wanted Sax gone the entire time that nomination, and the second veto players were picked, I contacted each one of them to ask them to use the veto on one of the players if they won veto.  So don't back door me please, thanks. 

Apparently he's too important to answer PMs.  Unless they are conspiratorial PMs from fret about canceling the TASTYS.

Just now, mission27 said:

Apparently he's too important to answer PMs.  Unless they are conspiratorial PMs from fret about canceling the TASTYS.

@iPwn, see?  Mission is your real target.  He hates you.  I have always loved you, iPwn.  Best moderator on this site if you ask me.  I can see why you had to cancel the TASTYS.  You're far too modest to accept being given all the awards.  You have put your blood, sweat and tears into this site.  You're the MVP. 

2 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

@iPwn, see?  Mission is your real target.  He hates you.  I have always loved you, iPwn.  Best moderator on this site if you ask me.  I can see why you had to cancel the TASTYS.  You're far too modest to accept being given all the awards.  You have put your blood, sweat and tears into this site.  You're the MVP. 

Quite right.

VETO:  Day 3 Draft Questions

Players

@iPwn

@mission27

@Whicker

@LetTheBallFly

@Shady Slim

@domepatrol91

No working with anyone on this!

Deadline: Saturday 10 AM CST

You will spin the wheel if you don't submit answers.

You will be asked a series of questions. The players with the most correct wins POV

Questions:

1) In Round 4, will there be more Offensive or Defensive players selected?

Offense or Defense?

2) In Round 5, will there be any cases where 3 of the same position will be drafted in a row?
For the purposes of this question, the positions will be assigned based on whatever this draft tracker says.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/draft-tracker/

Yes or No?

3) In Round 6, how many QBs will be drafted?

A) 0
B) 1
C) 2
D) 3+

4) Will Mr. Irrelevant (the last player picked) be either an OL,DL,LB, or RB?
Yes or No?

Tiebreaker: Total number of trades on Day 3

(to count, the trade must involve a day 3 pick)

7 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I'm just going to have to talk to you by quoting you since I've tried four times to send you a PM throughout this game and you've never answered.  I nominated you, yes, but that's because you were who everybody suggested I nominate.  Additionally, neither you nor dome were ever the target.  I wanted Sax gone the entire time that nomination, and the second veto players were picked, I contacted each one of them to ask them to use the veto on one of the players if they won veto.  So don't back door me please, thanks. 

Honestly this was my reasoning for nominating him in the past. He only did it to himself, I pick devils I know over the ones I don't 

Veto group.

feel free to send me placeholder answers if you like 

should only take about 10 minutes.

i will not be posting peoples answers up until saturday 10 am cst no matter what, so you can change them any time before then, even if everyone turns in their answers

Just now, MathMan said:

Veto group.

feel free to send me placeholder answers if you like 

should only take about 10 minutes.

i will not be posting peoples answers up until saturday 10 am cst no matter what, so you can change them any time before then, even if everyone turns in their answers

@iPwn

@mission27

@LetTheBallFly

@Whicker

@Shady Slim

@domepatrol91

As I said before, I have not responded to anyone in the game’s PMs. There is not a single person remaining in this game that I have talked to outside of this thread regarding the game. 

I put up the two people who made the largest effort to get me removed from the game. Lucky nominated me twice and mission activated a challenge specifically with the intent of getting me removed. Lucky also placed a nomination on my buddy glen.

There is no intent to backdoor anyone. I have placed the two players who have both specifically placed me in danger. 

Should either of these two be removed from the block, I will make my decision based on those who have put me in harm’s way. LTBF would be the first choice, as his decision to place me on the block also ended in the eviction of my Jagbro. Should LTBF win the challenge and remove someone, then yes you will be nominated. This decision, however, is out of my hands.

Archived