FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

HOH 3: FF Scavenger Hunt.
All of the answers will be found in this forum.

NO WORKING TOGETHER or YOU WILL BE EVICTED.

You are allowed 1 submission via PM to me. No correcting your answers.
Whoever submits all correct answers first wins HOH.

DO NOT DISCUSS ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS/ANSWERS WITH ANYONE

Clarification: When I mention "post can't be yours", it's okay if your post is also on that page.

I'm not going to clarify anything else.

I will be fairly lenient. Use your best judgment.

Scavenger Clues to find:

1. Send me a link to a thread with exactly 4 poll options (not created by you)

2. Send me a link to a page that has a post tagging
more than 5 people (Can't be the Big Brother thread, or a thread that you created)

3. Send me a link to a 2018 Mock Draft where Cleveland doesn't draft a QB Round 1 (can't be a mock that you made). Also, Cleveland must be in the mock draft (can't be a team forum mock draft)

4. Send me a link to a page that has a post with more than 6 likes. (The post cannot be yours. You can't be one of the people who "liked" the post).

5. Send me a link to a locked thread that has between 2-5 total pages

6. A link to a page that has a post that contains reference to a type of logical fallacy (can't be your post).  HINT: Try NFL General.

7. A link to a page that has a post that is just a picture quoting a post that's just a picture. No written words/letters in either of the posts. There can be words in the picture. (neither post can be yours). Note: Gifs are acceptable too.

8. Link to a page with a post written on February 3rd, 2018 (post can't be yours)

9. Link to a page with a post written by you before 2/28/18

10. Link to a thread where one of the poll options has between 60-70 percent of the vote.

Go!

Archived