Super Bowl 52 GDT: New England Evil Empires vs Philadelphia Destiny

Well, this weekend is off to a great start with the news of Dawk getting in. I was proudly representing his jersey all day and interacted with numerous people out here in Cali. Even saw a few Eagles hats on people, which is not common my area. 

Feeling great energy going into the 24 hour countdown to game time. 

I'll be rocking my now Hall of Famer Dawkins Jersey tomorrow

Dug out my old Westbrook jersey for the Mrs. 

The Eagles shirts from amazon have arrived for the kids.

The Eagles flag is flying out front of the house

We're making Philly Cheesesteaks for during the game

My two year old is doing the Eagles chant around the house 

The five year old is singing the fight song

Got the whole family feeling this one. Let's do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I'll be rocking my now Hall of Famer Dawkins Jersey tomorrow

Me too, been wearing my old black Dawk jersey for every important game this year, hasn’t failed me yet.

we win, going up to the rafters after I get him to sign it this August in Canton.

im not sleeping tonight 

Eagles day has finally arrived. The only thing standing between the Eagles and a SB trophy, between being the punchline of jokes and the ones making the jokes, between another season to be forgotten and a season that nobody will ever forget, is just 60 minutes of football. We are so damn close, LET'S GO. 

I'll be having my lucky Eagles shirt from when I was 9 draped somewhere in sight. I won my class in the Pinewood derby and placed, after years of failure, while wearing that shirt, forever embedding it with good luck. Eagles went on to finally get over the NFCC hump a few weeks later. 

Probably will have to rock my first ever Eagles jersey I picked out, #80 Kevin Curtis alternate. Will watch on the smaller TV in my room as that is there I watched our spanking of the Vikes.

Archived