Super Bowl 52 GDT: New England Evil Empires vs Philadelphia Destiny

Somebody went to all the Eagles wikipedia pages and edited their pages to say they died at the Super Bowl.  Literally every story I see is about the Patriots.  How great Tom is.  How great Bill is.  Bill is great, but it doesn't take much for Tom to do what he's done with Bill and with having to play Mariota and Bortles and Ossweiler last year and all the other crap teams he's had to play, in addition to his defense.

There would be nothing better for all of 2018 for me than an Eagles win, and not just a win, but another blowout. 

Going back through Super Bowl history, a LOT of Super Bowl winners have similar post seasons to the Eagles.  No joke, I think this Super Bowl means as much to me as it does to you guys.  I feel like I've been an Eagles fan all my life today, even though I've been a Packers fan all my life.  I'm there with you guys.  All the ups and downs, win or loss, I am with you guys 100%.  I haven't been this hyped for a Super Bowl since the Packers went in 2010.  Let's go! 

Just cracked beer #1. Have to pace myself for this one. This is surreal for me. I haven't been watching any pregame because anytime they start telling our story I get all emotional/hyped up and want to fight someone. 

Archived