Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I took over a keeper league team (ppr) in rough shape. My keepers are Russell Wilson, DeMarco Murray and Travis Kelce.

I'm at the first pick and we can start a TE in the flex. 

I am deciding between Jordy Nelson and Gronk as the top pick.

Jordy for me, no question. Regardless of your keepers i simply have him rated higher

21 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

rate my draft

Luck/winston

Gurley, Mixon, Cj anderson, Marlon mack, alvin Kamara.

Evans, Cooper, D thomas, Keenan Allen, Corey Coleman, Corey Davis

Hunter Henry

Mason Crosby

Vikings d

10 team ppr

I think ppr helps your WRs, not so sure about your RBs with it. Luck is a high risk/reward guy as is Winston but i did draft Winston so i'm not so worried. I'm not exactly sold on Henry as a legit fantasy TE just yet. He might be top-10 but there are only 7-8 i'd be fine starting every week. Really like your WRs

5 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Nevermind, read your WR tier list. Since Matthews is listed, even super low and Shepard isn't, I'm going to assume picking up Matthews is the right call, even though it's likely inconsequential. 

I'd probably go Matthews. Other than the rookie Zay Jones there isn't much in terms of WR/TEs to throw to

4 hours ago, ChrisC21325 said:

Just got offered a trade in my .5PPR Keeper league

My Team looks like this - 

QB - Luck, Roethlisberger

RB - Ajayi, Gurley, Montgomery, Abdulah

WR - Cooks, A Robinson, K Allen, Snead, C Coleman, J Ross

TE - Reed, Ebron

The offer was Ajayi for Hopkins+D Cook.

I know Ajayi is probably a top 7 RB at the moment, but I don't know, for some reason I like the look of this deal. I think Watson will eventually take the starting job and that their connection could be something special.

What do you think? Thanks for the help!

Luck is a big question mark and even with Bryant back i'm not 100% all in  on Big Ben. Ajayi is someone i'm having a hard time loving given where you must have taken him I would have preferred someone like Freeman, Gordon or Murray at RB or Jordy/Evans at WR. I thin Abdullah could end up being good. Not a fan of Ty, just think GB will never fully commit to the running game. Hated Cooks before Edelman got hurt and now think he will go off. A-Rob is very QB dependent. If Bortles is more like 2015 he is a steal. Allen is good if he can stay healthy(same goes for Reed) and i like Coleman's potential. As for the trade I don't think it helps your starting lineup much. You go from:

Ajayi-Gurley-Cooks-A-Rob-Allen   to   Gurley-Monty/Cook-Cooks-A-Rob/Allen-Hopkins? I like Watson but he is still a rookie and if Houston decides to milk it with Savage then Hop might suffer

22 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

All of these are non-ppr for roster adds: Who would you prefer, pick 1

Adam Thielen

Zay Jones

Corey Coleman

And in another league: Same thing, pick 1 guy to add

Chris Carson

Cj prosise

Rex Burkhead

Shane Vereen

Charles Sims(i know these rbs suck)

@EaglesPeteC

@thebestever6

@skywindO2

@ChrisC21325

8 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I understand the RBs are crap but why Jones? I have him but when Thielen was dropped i was surprised. Figured he was a safer bet and Coleman has quite a bit of potential too

I think Jones will wind up being the top option in Buffalo. I have little to no faith in Jordan Matthews as fantasy relevant 

Dak Prescott @ NYG

Matthew Stafford vs ARI

Tyron Taylor vs NYJ(he is on the waiver wire)

Andy Dalton vs Baltimore(also on WW)

I will only carry 2 QBs but i have some reservations about Stafford. Didn't realize Tyrod got dropped(but the concussions certainly are a worry) and Dalton has his weapons back

Should i drop Stafford for Tyrod or Dalton? Also, who would you start Week 1?(4 pts for passing TDs)

9 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Still torn on keeping Leveon Bell and losing the sixth overall pick or keeping Melvin Gordon and just losing a 6th...

Gordon + whoever you can get at #6 >>>   Bell and a 6th round tier 3 or 4 RB/WR

I would keep Gordon.  

Players who can't be kept likely to be picked ahead of me if I don't pick Bell.

AB, David Johnson, Bell, OBJ, and then I'm stuck at 6 not getting much good.

elliott can be kept at 5 not sure he will. Julio will be kept at pick 8. 

Not sure who I would pick at 6

30 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Players who can't be kept likely to be picked ahead of me if I don't pick Bell.

AB, David Johnson, Bell, OBJ, and then I'm stuck at 6 not getting much good.

elliott can be kept at 5 not sure he will. Julio will be kept at pick 8. 

Not sure who I would pick at 6

Assuming that AB, DJ, Bell, OBJ are taken 1-4 and Julio is kept as well, you would still have a choice of 3 of these 4-5 players

Mccoy, Evans, Green, Nelson, Michael Thomas

Again...Gordon + 1 of (Green, Nelson, Evans, Thomas) is a very nice starting group.

That is getting 2 top 12-15 players overall, not sure how that is a bad thing

Archived