keysersoze3421

16 minutes ago, amch8899 said:

How's my line-up, in a 12 team 0.5ppr + IDP

QB: Rivers, Luck, Manning

WR: OBJ, K Benjamin, M Bryant , S Diggs

RB: Zeke, Crowell, B Powell, D Woodhead, L Bryant

TE: Ertz, J Thomas

Thanks

I quite like that. Your QB's are a bit weak. But you have decent starters both WR and RB. Seen better but still top half I'd say! 

12 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Any of these guys worth rostering right now...

Samaje Perine RB
Alvin Kamara RB
Marlon Mack RB
Javorius Allen RB 
Chris Carson RB
Tarek Cohen RB 
Matt Breida RB 

Think there in pretty good situations, and a few I could see eventually being the starter for their team. 

If you have the roster spot Breida is worth a flier - he's going to get some touches with Hyde healthy  and in the very realistic scenario where Hyde gets injured he's going to pick up the bulk of the work. 

2 hours ago, G-McDog said:

Who is a better add at QB this week? I have Winston so need someone to take his place.

Rivers Vs Den

Bradford Vs NO

Manning Vs Dal

Standard NFL.com league

I'd go with Eli in this situation - Bradford has a good match up but I don't trust him to put up fantasy relevant numbers and Rivers struggled in both games against Denver last year. 

15 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

If Travis Kelce can't play I will need a TE(odds are he can play though)

Hooper

Gates

Fleener

Ebron

Really hoping i don't need to pick 1 up

Hooper, Fleener and Ebron are a toss up for me, but I'd probably go with Ebron. I worry that New Orleans is shifting towards a run first type offense and I' like to see more out of Hooper before I would consider him a fantasy option. 

...but, it looks like Kelce should play so you probably won't have to worry about this. 

12 team, full PPR, start:  1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1 flex, 1Def, 1K

QB:  Mariota (10)

RB:  Elliott (2), McFadden (9), West (7), Powell (8), Sproles (11)

WR:  Nelson (1), Hilton (3), Fitzgerald (4), Crowder (6), Lee (12), Lockett (13), Golladay (14)

TE:  Olsen (5)

Def:  Jax (15)

K:  Boswell (16)

We keep 1 player from previous year with the cost being a round up from draft position in pervious season, Powell was my 1 keeper from last year (8th round).

Thoughts??

last draft of the year last night, my dad and I splitting the team he drafted, I will manage the team. 14 team league, standard scoring, auction draft

QB Winston 15$

RB Crowell 23$, Mixon 43$, Kelley

WR Cooks 34$, Tyrell Williams 3$, Cobb, Parker 10$

K Bailey

D/ST Giants

I cant remember all the dollar amounts so I just posted the ones I remember. I don't think its to bad of a team for a 14 team league. Just have to add some depth, here is a list of FA that I like that are available, Any suggestions as to who I should target? ( WRs and TEs are one in the same in this league)

RBs Buck Allen, Cohen, Conner, Foreman, Perine, Rawls, C. West DeAndre Washington, J. Rogers, Morris, Smallwood

WRs Amendola, R. Anderson, Beasley, J. Brown, Doctson, Ginn Jr, Z. Jones, Kupp, Shepard, Westbrook, Marty Bennett, Ertz

Hey Keyser,

i´ll need a little trade advice in my 8 user standard scoring league.

My RB and WR corps looks like this: D.Johnson, B. Powell, CJ Anderson, L. Fournette, J. Mixon, D. Woodhead / M. Thomas, A. Cooper, A. Jeffery, M. Bryant, A. Robinson

Now i am unsure about the rookie seasons of Mixon (with all the competition) and Fournette (being on the jags roster) and a little concerned about Andersons duriability. Should i target a RB via Trade in exchange for one of my receivers (except Thomas and Cooper) and then drop one of the RBs and work the WW where are still Thielen, Tyrelle Williams, Kenny Britt, Marvin Jones, Devante Parker and Randall Cobb left. 

Greetings from Germany

1 hour ago, mattyice0401 said:

last draft of the year last night, my dad and I splitting the team he drafted, I will manage the team. 14 team league, standard scoring, auction draft

QB Winston 15$

RB Crowell 23$, Mixon 43$, Kelley

WR Cooks 34$, Tyrell Williams 3$, Cobb, Parker 10$

K Bailey

D/ST Giants

I cant remember all the dollar amounts so I just posted the ones I remember. I don't think its to bad of a team for a 14 team league. Just have to add some depth, here is a list of FA that I like that are available, Any suggestions as to who I should target? ( WRs and TEs are one in the same in this league)

RBs Buck Allen, Cohen, Conner, Foreman, Perine, Rawls, C. West DeAndre Washington, J. Rogers, Morris, Smallwood

WRs Amendola, R. Anderson, Beasley, J. Brown, Doctson, Ginn Jr, Z. Jones, Kupp, Shepard, Westbrook, Marty Bennett, Ertz

Really good squad for a 14 team league

Just made the following trade in my 1QB/3WR/2RB/TE/K/DEF standard scoring league:

To Me: K.Benjamin, Big Ben

To Him: D.Adams, M.Gillslie

My starting QB was Palmer and I have lots of RB depth (DJ, Hunt, Kelley, Martin).  I feel like I did pretty well with the trade overall and he did alright since he needed to do something with Ben (his other QB is Brady who has the same bye) and his RB depth isn't great (AP is his only backup but he has the same bye as one of his starters).

My question though is, now I have to chose between Ben and Palmer for week 1, who would you chose?  Also, your thoughts on the trade as well.

Hey Key can you give some feedback on this team:

Just did my 2nd and last Fantasy Draft.

League Style: Half PPR

Teams: 12

Roster Size: 15

Set up: 2 WR's, One Flex

Draft Order: 3

QB Andy Dalton (10)

RB Marshawn Lynch (3)

RB CJ Anderson (4)

WR Antonio Brown (1)

WR Dez Bryant (2)

Flex Jamison Crowder (6)

TE Jimmy Graham (5)

K Dustin Hopkins (15)

DEF Carolina (14)

Bench:

QB Carson Wentz (11)

RB Thomas Rawls (8)

RB Jonathan Stewart (9)

RB Jaamal Williams (13)

WR DaVante Parker (7)

WR Corey Coleman (12)

Don't like it as much as my other team but I feel like it can do some damage.

Sigh, I have terrible options for WR3 and TE this week.  Who would you start?  

Jeremy Maclin @ CIN (lack of reps with Flacco) or Tyrell Williams @DEN 

Coby Fleener @ MIN (my opponent QB is Bress) or Charles Clay vs NYJ.  I will be dropping Eric Ebron

On 8/31/2017 at 10:07 PM, SimsZilla said:

kind of a dumb question, but do you like rams d, jags, or steelers d week 1?

Steelers

On 9/1/2017 at 8:18 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

I took over a keeper league team (ppr) in rough shape. My keepers are Russell Wilson, DeMarco Murray and Travis Kelce.

I'm at the first pick and we can start a TE in the flex. 

I am deciding between Jordy Nelson and Gronk as the top pick.

Hopefully you went Nelson.

On 8/31/2017 at 11:23 PM, thebestever6 said:

rate my draft

Luck/winston

Gurley, Mixon, Cj anderson, Marlon mack, alvin Kamara.

Evans, Cooper, D thomas, Keenan Allen, Corey Coleman, Corey Davis

Hunter Henry

Mason Crosby

Vikings d

10 team ppr

I'd give this  a B.

On 9/1/2017 at 3:36 PM, ChrisC21325 said:

Just got offered a trade in my .5PPR Keeper league

My Team looks like this - 

QB - Luck, Roethlisberger

RB - Ajayi, Gurley, Montgomery, Abdulah

WR - Cooks, A Robinson, K Allen, Snead, C Coleman, J Ross

TE - Reed, Ebron

The offer was Ajayi for Hopkins+D Cook.

I know Ajayi is probably a top 7 RB at the moment, but I don't know, for some reason I like the look of this deal. I think Watson will eventually take the starting job and that their connection could be something special.

What do you think? Thanks for the help!

Given how deep your WRs are, I would rather just have Ajayi.

On 9/1/2017 at 7:45 PM, OakRaiders3828 said:

Is Matt Breida now a better stash than Chris Carson? 

I think so sheerly because of the amount of people in the Seattle backfield.

On 9/1/2017 at 10:19 PM, squire12 said:

Gordon + whoever you can get at #6 >>>   Bell and a 6th round tier 3 or 4 RB/WR

I would keep Gordon.  

Agreed.

On 9/1/2017 at 9:38 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Dak Prescott @ NYG

Matthew Stafford vs ARI

Tyron Taylor vs NYJ(he is on the waiver wire)

Andy Dalton vs Baltimore(also on WW)

I will only carry 2 QBs but i have some reservations about Stafford. Didn't realize Tyrod got dropped(but the concussions certainly are a worry) and Dalton has his weapons back

Should i drop Stafford for Tyrod or Dalton? Also, who would you start Week 1?(4 pts for passing TDs)

I would start Prescott I think since Zeke is in.

Archived