Close this thread

Dashing202

7 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Well, at least he passed the written portion. "And what do you do for fun?" "I'm a moderator on FootballsFuture." "We're done here."

This was when I was a normal pleb, like you. ET didn't exist, but APeterson_Texan roamed the halls of this hallowed institution...

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 8:34 PM, Dashing202 said:

I'm taking the written test soon. If there is any previous officers who's taken it , please give me  details on what to expect.

and need help increasing push-ups !

Well in CA, we take the P.O.S.T written test and it's pretty easy. I've taken the CBEST, CSET and GRE which are much tougher, hopefully you are familiar with any of those to compare.

tbh, start running because we ran so much.

12 hours ago, iLikeDefense said:

Well in CA, we take the P.O.S.T written test and it's pretty easy. I've taken the CBEST, CSET and GRE which are much tougher, hopefully you are familiar with any of those to compare.

tbh, start running because we ran so much.

I can run 6 miles and do a mile and half within 11 min.

my push-ups stuck at 25 but it has to be one min. And I can't be always able to hit that much that quick .

thank u for the info it's nice to know someone's mature jesus.

4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Or we’re under arrest? *fingers crossed*

Howd it go?

I didn't start yet but I do wanna become a cop because I love helping people . And I do an amazing job figuring things out .

i just like to be prepared for things . I do it by next Saturday . God bless .

5 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

I didn't start yet but I do wanna become a cop because I love helping people . And I do an amazing job figuring things out .

i just like to be prepared for things . I do it by next Saturday . God bless .

You'll be fine. The written test us easily the easiest part. Physical test can be brutal (I had to run 1.5 miles under 12 minutes in 100+ degree conditions for the Irving PD - arguably the worst physical activity I've ever been involved with, and I've blown out both of my knees multiple times).

Psychological evaluation is hardest of the tests. You REALLY have to think of why you're going down this path, and this:

9 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Will sink you. You wanna help people, join the Peace Corps. 

18 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

You'll be fine. The written test us easily the easiest part. Physical test can be brutal (I had to run 1.5 miles under 12 minutes in 100+ degree conditions for the Irving PD - arguably the worst physical activity I've ever been involved with, and I've blown out both of my knees multiple times).

Psychological evaluation is hardest of the tests. You REALLY have to think of why you're going down this path, and this:

Will sink you. You wanna help people, join the Peace Corps. 

Really ? Why sink me ? Lol

and sorry for your two knees dude .

im glad the written test isn't bad .. I won't lie I do smoke tree. 

7 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

I can run 6 miles and do a mile and half within 11 min.

my push-ups stuck at 25 but it has to be one min. And I can't be always able to hit that much that quick .

thank u for the info it's nice to know someone's mature jesus.

If you can run a good 8-9 min mile pace that’s ideal. We ran that pace for 6 miles towards the end of the academy. Seems like you’re there. Just keep in mind that you’re running practically everyday on top of regular workout PT, at least that’s what we did with the Sheriff’s.

yeah work on your push ups. Try tabata style workout rotating pushups, sit ups and burpees/squats. 

7 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

I won't lie I do smoke tree.

Lmao should’ve started with this.

When you’re out on your runs training to be a cop, pass out resumes to everyone you meet. You’ll need a backup plan. Lol.

and you told US to take it seriously lmao.

And if you’re sinply trolling, 9.2/10 on the work in this thread, I really enjoyed it.

Archived