Close this thread

Dashing202

1 hour ago, Dashing202 said:

from what I can understand people who are even 100 percent honest including applications fail .

People fail for a variety of reasons - it's like any other job interview in that sense. We're just saying that lying is typically an "automatic fail" from the examples we've seen. 

1 hour ago, EliteTexan80 said:

People fail for a variety of reasons - it's like any other job interview in that sense. We're just saying that lying is typically an "automatic fail" from the examples we've seen. 

I see .. thank you for your help and honesty . If you can close this thread that'd be great .

3 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

That's true . Anyway thank u for the helpd

god bless . I'll update if I even pass the written/agility test!

thank you. im interested in your progess so please keep the thread open and keep us updated.

the knowledge could help other applicants as well

You outta consider joining corporate America. All there was for me was a fingerprint background check. No testing whatsoever during the hiring process, and I have yet to hear about someone being tested within the company. Pretty sure the reason is cuz all the upper management are riding the white stallion, but that's none of my business.

I'm going for it too in Pittsburgh. The written exam wasn't too bad. I'm still waiting to take my physical for city police but I won't be processed for a while. They're stuck in March of 2017 currently.

I like security but police gives me a lot more options. I'm also going to school again to get my associates in CrimJus

3 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

I'm also going to school again to get my associates in CrimJus

This was the program I was in before I switched. There were some very fun classes, and a lot of interesting ones as well. I really enjoyed the school side of things, just realized I didn’t want to be a cop lol

Archived