Close this thread

Dashing202

2 hours ago, vike daddy said:

zero. unless you were stopped because your vehicle or license plate matched the description of one used in the act of committing a crime.

or a drug sniffing dog went wild outside your vehicle.

What are reasons for someone to get pulled over . And I saw a video of this guy he had no ID or car registration or insurance . Does that give you the right to now ask him or her to get out of the vehicle .

1 hour ago, Dashing202 said:

And I saw a video of this guy he had no ID or car registration or insurance . Does that give you the right to now ask him or her to get out of the vehicle .

Is it illegal to drive without a license / insurance / registration?

There's your answer.

2 hours ago, cddolphin said:

Is it illegal to drive without a license / insurance / registration?

There's your answer.

Speaking about that ... this lady pulled over a dude with no licenses plates or an ID. I'll let you watch the video and you can determine what you think.

she ended up giving him a citation .

Ā 

Ā 

9 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Speaking about that ... this lady pulled over a dude with no licenses plates or an ID. I'll let you watch the video and you can determine what you think.

she ended up giving him a citation .

Yah I mean as a layperson this all seems legit. The car didn't have plates, but they did have temporary permit for that. He was driving with a suspended license (illegal) and was given a citation as a result.Ā 

Notice he gave his name as required in this case. Now if he had intentionally given her a wrong name, that would have been a problem and I believe that is a crime, as is trying to pass off another ID as yours. But apparently his name had weird hyphens so he could play the confusion card (although he was probably being intentionally vague, kind of hard to prove).

You might find this website useful:

https://www.flexyourrights.org/

1 hour ago, Dashing202 said:

Listen can some of y'all get offĀ the thread if it isn't police related .Ā 

Thank you .Ā 

Not to sound like a prick but I'm taking thisĀ subject serious .Ā 

this isn't a stupid troll thread .Ā 

you don't "own" the thread either, my man. people can say what they want.

Archived