Close this thread

Dashing202

43 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

Well, caught up. I feel ... weird. What happened? I need an adult.

Well, we're still trying to determine if this is a troll thread or not. I started to think no, but I'm thinking yes now.

8 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Dude, you gotta read this whole thread. Not $175k jobs, but getting there.

Hm. Read the whole thread. I feel as though I was misled about the relevance of corn to this thread. I'm both disappointed, and relieved. Maybe slightly aroused.

I'm going to be honest, ET, this is either the worst job you've ever done as moderator, or the best. Maybe both. Who really knows, anyway.

Though I think I'd expect better from a guy getting paid $175k+ to sit on his *** and moderate a forum all day.

4 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Though I think I'd expect better from a guy getting paid $175k+ to sit on his *** and moderate a forum all day.

but et80 has no work ethic. we all know this, yet webby gave him a 175K+ job anyway (well, on the old forum, it was 150K)

5 hours ago, MathMan said:

but et80 has no work ethic. we all know this, yet webby gave him a 175K+ job anyway (well, on the old forum, it was 150K)

Only real qualification was that I could never smoke tree. So, I switched to propane. Problem solved.

I'll take my $175k in nickels. In a sock, I have a few people I know who need a good beating.

1 hour ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I'll take my $175k in nickels. In a sock, I have a few people I know who need a good beating.

One nickel weighs approximately 5 grams. There would be 3.5 million nickels in that sock. This would correspond to a weight of roughly 17,500 kg. The volume of said nickels would be about 660 gallons.

Put bluntly, that's too many nickels.

14 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

One nickel weighs approximately 5 grams. There would be 3.5 million nickels in that sock. This would correspond to a weight of roughly 17,500 kg. The volume of said nickels would be about 660 gallons.

Put bluntly, that's too many nickels.

The sock will have a hole in it for long distance pacification. Plus, I plan on hiring someone with massive forearms to swing it for me.

Work smarter, not harder. Or let someone else do the work while I smoke propane. That's my motto.

14 hours ago, fretgod99 said:

Can’t require them to wait around for a drug sniff without PC, either.

Can you explain a bit more? So if you get pulled over, they ask to search your vehicle because of your Bob Marley air freshener and taco bell in the passenger seat, you politely refuse, and they say sit tight we're bringing the dogs out. You can just say nah and peace out??

Archived