Close this thread

Dashing202

On 3/1/2018 at 4:37 AM, MathMan said:

watch out for the corruption test.

that can trip most people up.

I felt like the entire application process was a corruption (character) test.  I'll never forget I got grilled for a month when I told them I had never tried any kind of drug in my life, including marijuana. Think my background investigator put his heart and soul trying to figure out if I had lied 

13 minutes ago, NickButera said:

I felt like the entire application process was a corruption (character) test.  I'll never forget I got grilled for a month when I told them I had never tried any kind of drug in my life, including marijuana. Think my background investigator put his heart and soul trying to figure out if I had lied 

Oh, @NickButera - you gotta start from page 1 on this thread. You're gonna love this.

@EliteTexan80 Just caught up. This thread is gold. Can't believe how appropriate my comment was unbeknownst to me.  Yea, you white lie on one application, you'll never get a job in LE. That was the hardest part of the whole process, trying to dig back into my past and be 100% honest about things I didn't even remember. 

Man alive, how come I don't frequent TAST more often? 

15 hours ago, NickButera said:

@EliteTexan80 Just caught up. This thread is gold. Can't believe how appropriate my comment was unbeknownst to me.  Yea, you white lie on one application, you'll never get a job in LE. That was the hardest part of the whole process, trying to dig back into my past and be 100% honest about things I didn't even remember. 

Man alive, how come I don't frequent TAST more often? 

You can fail even when your honest . I'm glad you passed tho are you currently an officer ?.

31 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

You can fail even when your honest . I'm glad you passed tho are you currently an officer ?.

Yea, you can fail for a thousand reasons. Getting a job in LE is very difficult. Corrections is a much easier way to get in, comparatively speaking.  I got out several years back. I loved it though. 

4 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Yea, you can fail for a thousand reasons. Getting a job in LE is very difficult. Corrections is a much easier way to get in, comparatively speaking.  I got out several years back. I loved it though. 

Nice, how was the psychological test ? What was that all about .

Archived