2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

1 hour ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Uhhhhhh this is news to me 

Yea, he did ok, but I’m not sure if I’d say “awesome” or “dominant”. Box score can be deceiving. He was #7 in most targets for CB, so more chances for PD’s & INT’s. 

When correcting for targets, the stats look average.

1 minute ago, ChaRisMa said:

Not a lot of people around here know that anymore. It is 100% from Waldo. That was interesting when it first came out but I don't think it's held up to the test of time.

He "adjusted" it. But you can plug in the numbers into the original Waldo stuff, barely changes. He doesn't like when you point out he stole it all and made a "career" from it. Afaik Waldo doesn't care and has more important things to worry about. I just get irrationally annoyed when he gets worshiped for something he flat out stole. Waldo and palmy are the only reason I be even started posting here. Quality reasons but credit to them. Even though Waldo hated my guts Iirc lol

They even had them for 34de too. Which proved to be pointless pretty fast I think. There's still not much to it. Most guys who grade high and hit were already high prospects anyways and plenty who were in lesser tiers worked out too. At the end of the day, almost anything can look accurate for periods. I decided ages ago to just be along for the ride instead of dying to be on the cutting edge of I told you so.

2 minutes ago, TransientTexan said:

Yea, he did ok, but I’m not sure if I’d say “awesome” or “dominant”. Box score can be deceiving. He was #7 in most targets for CB, so more chances for PD’s & INT’s. 

When correcting for targets, the stats look average.

Anyone got a passer rating against?

7 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

Not a lot of people around here know that anymore. It is 100% from Waldo. That was interesting when it first came out but I don't think it's held up to the test of time.

I could PM you but you doing any sort of big board this year? I have not ventured into the draft section in months because I want to smack most of the people in there minus a few that I love. But it never feels worth it.

5 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

Talk about a great poster. Waldo was awesome. One of the smarter dudes.

Always liked him. Stepped on his tipped over something once and he never let it go. Then again I think most guys here I like the most have hated me at some point. Pretty typical for me and message boards lol. Now I just **** post and try to learn from smart guys. Ain't nobody got time to watch football non stop by my my age it feels like. But yeah. RIP. I don't think he was ever banned so we can talk about him lol

Just now, NormSizedMidget said:

I could PM you but you doing any sort of big board this year? I have not ventured into the draft section in months because I want to smack most of the people in there minus a few that I love. But it never feels worth it.

I've probably made my mind up about 25% of the prospects for a Packers only board. Looked at a lot others somewhat but if my heart isn't in it in any given night I've been playing Fortnite instead. I'm not sure if I'm going to do a complete board or just the need positions this year.

Spent an hour watching Braxton Berrios, 5'9" WR from Miami today.

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Always liked him. Stepped on his tipped over something once and he never let it go. Then again I think most guys here I like the most have hated me at some point. Pretty typical for me and message boards lol. Now I just **** post and try to learn from smart guys. Ain't nobody got time to watch football non stop by my my age it feels like. But yeah. RIP. I don't think he was ever banned so we can talk about him lol

I'm still FB friends with him ha.

He's good ****.

Just now, NormSizedMidget said:

He was banned, permanently I believe. Went out with a little pop, said some things a lot of people had been thinking. 

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Feels like people are just itching to get in an agument nowadays lol. When it gets annoying around here I’ll just lurk.

1 minute ago, pollino14 said:

Feels like people are just itching to get in an agument nowadays lol. When it gets annoying around here I’ll just lurk.

That's everywhere too. Reddit is impossible to have an opinion on. And about everywhere it feels like. I became a fence sitter to avoid it. I'm like allergic to confrontation anyways. Though I might rip an opinion or two when it feels needed lol. I lurked here for damn years. It's a little intimating as a new person. I try and push people here from a dying site and they all feel like that too. Just gotta pay your dues I guess.

Archived