2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

Just now, Jaegybomb said:

It's different if you brazenly go around breaking team rules

He didn't do this.

and force them to let you go

He didn't do this.

and then mock the team for not putting up with your ****.

He didn't do this. 

6 minutes ago, Jaegybomb said:

“You’ll see how dumb that trade was very soon,” Randall said Friday on Twitter, adding three laughing-faced emojis.

Not as bad as I thought. I kind of expected him to act like that knowing kinda how he is. 

I actually tend to agree with him TBH...

Just now, Jaegybomb said:

Earned is debatable. He never cemented himself as a reliable starter.

You mean leading the team in interceptions over his time here while playing out of position and injured the majority of it wasn't being reliable?  Playing through a groin injury as a corner when your natural position is safety because you don't have any corners isn't reliable?

At what point are you going to admit you have no reason to hate Randall and that he hasn't said a single bad thing about the Packers since he was traded?  You're choosing to hate him for no damn good reason.

3 minutes ago, Jaegybomb said:

He. Left. The. Stadium. Before. Halftime. In. A. Game. He. Was. Counted. On. To. Contribute.

I do understand this point. However he was benched after letting up a TD when other guys skated by all year for doing the same thing. It's clear him and the coaching staff were at odds but you have to at least understand where Randall is coming from. He is an elite athlete playing out of position and put off groin surgery to help the team. He felt like he was being called out for something that others get away with. I can totally understand why he would feel that way, he shouldn't have left but did he or did he not rebound and become our best player in the secondary? 

Personally I see why they moved on but I don't agree with it. I think MMs ego got in the way and he wanted to keep everyone in line. The vets that wanted him cut should look in the mirror especially if it was HaHa. 

This team needs a little chaos. The we can be complacent because we have Aaron thinking has gone on far too long. 

15 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

You mean leading the team in interceptions over his time here while playing out of position and injured the majority of it wasn't being reliable?  Playing through a groin injury as a corner when your natural position is safety because you don't have any corners isn't reliable?

At what point are you going to admit you have no reason to hate Randall and that he hasn't said a single bad thing about the Packers since he was traded?  You're choosing to hate him for no damn good reason.

He was awesome for about 10 games, ok for about 10 games and downright bad for 16. That's the definition of unreliable. I don't care about interceptions, so many of them this year were deflections into his hands.

7 minutes ago, TheBitzMan said:

I do understand this point. However he was benched after letting up a TD when other guys skated by all year for doing the same thing. It's clear him and the coaching staff were at odds but you have to at least understand where Randall is coming from. He is an elite athlete playing out of position and put off groin surgery to help the team. He felt like he was being called out for something that others get away with.

Players get benched for a series for a mistake all the time, they don't just walk out in the middle of the game because of it. I don't think any teams with any self respect tolerate that.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

He was awesome for about 10 games, ok for about 10 games and downright bad for 16. That's the definition of unreliable. I don't care about interceptions, so many of them this year were deflections into his hands.

Ray, you're literally the person who was saying that it's damn near impossible for a corner to play corner with a groin injury.  He played with one all of 2016, and he played damn well for a rookie out of position as a corner.  The only thing that's changed is he's no longer a Packer. 

16 minutes ago, TheBitzMan said:

I think MMs ego got in the way and he wanted to keep everyone in line. 

I think the fact that they waited until the offseason and got something for him kind of points to the fact it was a rational decision not really fueled by emotion.

4 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Ray, you're literally the person who was saying that it's damn near impossible for a corner to play corner with a groin injury.  He played with one all of 2016, and he played damn well for a rookie out of position as a corner.

I agree. I wouldn't be pissed if he didn't have potential.

Archived