2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

18 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

And then everyone will be like, "Free agency hasn't started.  There are more corners.  Sherman is old and had an injury."

And then after free agency starts and 3, 4, 5 corners sign they'll be like, "There are still bargains out there."

And  then when the bargains sign with different teams people will be like, "There's still the draft."

And then when the draft is over people will be like, "There's still post June 1st cuts."

And then when the season starts and we have King, Pipkins, a 3rd round corner and Tramon Williams because our first round corner went straight to IR, then people will say they were always with me and Norm when me and Norm were pissed off about trading Randall.

Pipkins for 1st team all pro, callin' it now

13 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

You can't have bad locker room guys. That's why two guys in that front office who were just Packers passed on him because you can't have that destroy your locker room. Oh, wait...

If he is so terrible why did Eliot and Alonzo okay this, because it's not like they wouldn't have been asked.

The idea from the Browns perspective is Randall gets a clean slate with new coaches and teammates. The first sign of trouble, he will be cut. Low risk because Kizer wasn't in their plans

Just now, cannondale said:

The idea from the Browns perspective is Randall gets a clean slate with new coaches and teammates. The first sign of trouble, he will be cut. Low risk because Kizer wasn't in their plans

Yeah I totally understand that. I'm still being a little baby about this though. Lol

15 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Well the good thing is, 100% of the blame is on Randall and 0% on the Packers. Go torch his twitter

For being a problem sure. I'm still gonna complain about what we got back. Like we've been saying. Trading him is fine. If I made a mock and put this as a trade nobody would have been like okay this is fine! But it happened so we need to rationalize it. I get he was a locker room issue we couldn't have anymore, that's fine. I just really didn't want a project QB back. It could have even been a backup damn QB if it was someone I thought could help soon if needed. But just give me a Kizer level player at another position overall and I'd be just fine 

15 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Everybody forgetting about Josh Hawkins?  Maybe he's the next Sam Shields...

I mean, he played 400 snaps last year and he wasn't any good so far though

Archived