Vikings to hire John DeFilippo as OC

CriminalMind

33 minutes ago, Purplexing said:

Do Stefanski, Downing fit those criteria?

Well for the fact that they both are QBC’s that have found success, I’d think it’s safe to say yes... they are both QB Coach criteria.

being honest. I would still like Darrell Bevell to come be the QB coach behind the young guy, but I’ll live with whatever the Vikings choose. 

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

Well for the fact that they both are QBC’s that have found success, I’d think it’s safe to say yes... they are both QB Coach criteria.

being honest. I would still like Darrell Bevell to come be the QB coach behind the young guy, but I’ll live with whatever the Vikings choose. 

What about Ken Dorsey?  I know he hasn't worked with DeFilippo, but he's available...and he's got as much out of Cam Newton as I think we'll ever see again.  

2 minutes ago, disaacs said:

What about Ken Dorsey?  I know he hasn't worked with DeFilippo, but he's available...and he's got as much out of Cam Newton as I think we'll ever see again.  

That could be fair. I guess I was looking for at someone with play calling experience also. Dorsey really never got as much out of Newton as I expected. I don’t believe he has much more coaching experience outside of the offense with the Panthers.

22 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Sam Bradford was more enjoyable watching for a year than Shaun Hill for a whole year.

Still would prefer to have my first round pick back then making that trade again. Hill probably misses the playoffs just as Bradford did. Hell, DeShaun Watson might be our QB right now if we managed to win one or two fewer games with Hill under center.

Archived