E3 2018 and upcoming titles

riceman80

1 hour ago, KManX89 said:

Well, the EA presser is in the books, and as you might've reasonably expected, it did next-to-nothing to get people excited for upcoming games. The fact that it had very little to show of gameplay for Anthem shows their confidence level (of lack thereof) for the game. 

The Respawn Star Wars game sounds promising, though, but knowing EA, we shouldn't get TOO excited.

I don't think a lack of confidence in the game is why they displayed the game that way, I feel its more like they ran out of time and couldn't scrape together enough stuff. 

It really is amazing how they've had the Star Wars license for almost 6 years now and we've gotten two middling shooters and literally nothing but vaporware otherwise. Biggest media franchise in the world and you can't get at least ONE of these other games out before we've already begun to move to new consoles? 

Conference was awful, they didn't sell anything well, Anthem looks way farther away than I thought it would be at this stage which bodes poorly for Bioware's future, and the E-sports stuff with the sports titles is just cringy.

Anthem was really disappointing, IMO.  The game looks good, but I still have no idea what the game is about or what the goal of the game is.  What's the reason to fall in love with it?  They didn't show anything.  Awful conference.

I already have my games that I really enjoy playing in Overwatch and Fortnite.  I'm also really excited about Battlefield 5.  So for this Xbox conference I'm only looking for them to show a brand new version of the Xbox Elite Controller and probably Gears of War 5.  Other than that, I probably won't care about anything else.

I honestly just love enjoying E3. I literally don't care about any game announced, or any trailer, because I know how easy it is to make look appealing. I've been burned enough and I know myself well enough now that nothing really surprises me. But it's really just fun to be surprised about new things and see shiny things. But a week from now, I won't care what happened at E3 lol

Jumped in just in time for the Fallout trailer. So it looks like it actually is just a new regular Fallout game, right?

And I played Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 way back when. Was always fond of those games, but it's been awhile. Has the dialogue and voice acting always been as trash as it seemed in that trailer? Like...that was really cringy at points.

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

Jumped in just in time for the Fallout trailer. So it looks like it actually is just a new regular Fallout game, right?

And I played Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 way back when. Was always fond of those games, but it's been awhile. Has the dialogue and voice acting always been as trash as it seemed in that trailer? Like...that was really cringy at points.

No it's supposedly a survival game with multiplayer elements (evidenced by the multiple different survivors passing that power armor). We'll probably see gameplay tonight at Bethesda's thing.

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

No it's supposedly a survival game with multiplayer elements (evidenced by the multiple different survivors passing that power armor). We'll probably see gameplay tonight at Bethesda's thing.

I know that's what the rumors have said. But that looked like a trailer for just another Fallout. And they can do multiplayer and have it, for the most part, be just a Fallout game. But that doesn't look like a trailer for like DayZ or Rust, which are the comparisons people have been floating.

Archived