E3 2018 and upcoming titles

riceman80

2 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

If Ubisoft ever got their hands on the Star Wars license, they'd make a Assassin's Creed: Tatooine. Hard pass.

Don't you wanna play as a character that's poorly developed, never gets mentioned outside of the game short of a comic or book and dies in the end to prevent future clashes with canon stories?

I think Ubisoft would develop a new series or two around the star wars IP while also continuing the battlefront series as it's main cash cow, basically the same as we have now I guess.

6 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

If Ubisoft ever got their hands on the Star Wars license, they'd make a Assassin's Creed: Tatooine. Hard pass.

Still better than what AV would do with it, though. Don't believe me, look no further than CoD (charging $15 for 9-year-old maps in MWR) and Destiny 2, or should I say Destiny 1.5 

Like I said, they're not much better than EA. Give it to CDPR or Bethesda, or if not those two, then maybe Sega/Creative Assembly? They both own the Alien franchise after the Fox deal, so why not?

On 2/17/2018 at 12:59 PM, skywindO2 said:

Ubisoft is a solid game maker lately actually. ACO was great and I expect good things out of FC5. I have more faith in Ubisoft than most and certainly expect them to outdo EA

On 2/20/2018 at 11:29 AM, showtime said:

If you pre-order Kingdom Hearts III from Amazon, you get 20% off.  For Prime members only.

I've seen Amazon run this sort of 20% off thing often, but it's not applying it for me this time around when I try it. Still lists it at $60 signed into my prime account.

On 2/26/2018 at 11:26 AM, Danger said:

I've seen Amazon run this sort of 20% off thing often, but it's not applying it for me this time around when I try it. Still lists it at $60 signed into my prime account.

Once you go to checkout it should show it (I think)

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:
On 2/26/2018 at 11:26 AM, Danger said:

Once you go to checkout it should show it (I think)

Amazon Prime members get 20% off pre-orders always. If it isn't working just hop on chat support.

Archived