Madden 19

MacReady

15 hours ago, jyod21 said:

No, they're still going to move slower than you're used to, but what happens when you hit sprint, behind the LoS, is that the cpu basically gets an automatic block shed animation, so you'll just get planted by the dline.  You also can't maneuver, once you hit sprint.  Your guy will plant to accelerate, and then just really moves in a straight line.  You have to view sprint as an actual move, like spin or juke, instead just something you always hold down, while supplementing the other moves.   

You only want to hit turbo this year when you have a lane at the 2nd level and beyond, or when you are using the "one cut" animation (which is kind of op right now, once you learn how to time it).  

I've had the most success with zones, stretches and tosses, to the short side of the field, and inside runs, out of 2 tight end sets. The backside pursuit isn't so disruptive, when you are running to the shortside. I'm getting a consistent 4-5 yards on iso's, if the d isn't loading the A gap.  I've ripped a few isos for long scores, too, when I can get 1-on-1 with the safety.  I haven't been able to find success running out of shotgun, and have avoided runs with pulling linemen, outside of the strong I toss, to the short side.  

I was really frustrated with the running game until I heard this info on a YT video. So I went back and actually played the skill trainer and learned a lot of good info. Now I'm running for 150-200 yards a game. So I'd recommend everyone having troubles with rushing or passing to really go into the skill trainer and learn all the systems involved in each. It's REALLY helped me. 

2 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Is this game worth buying?

I'm enjoying it more than past Maddens. For someone who has never gotten into MUT I am very much into it this year because they removed contracts so you don't have to worry about losing players

3 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I'm enjoying it more than past Maddens. For someone who has never gotten into MUT I am very much into it this year because they removed contracts so you don't have to worry about losing players

I wish PC had any sort of MUT market. Everything is so overpriced and I have no coins so there's no point.

10 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

TBH I don't even know what MUT is lol, Just a franchise guy here

20 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I wish PC had any sort of MUT market. Everything is so overpriced and I have no coins so there's no point.

You have to do the solo challenges. I finished the rookie one, all 83, and had around 170k coins 

5 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Starting from zero coins? That seems like A LOT of coins to get from solos that quickly.

Honestly though that's what you get. There are 83 challenges tho. It took a few days. You also get an 87 offensive and defensive card for finishing and a handful of other elites along the way  @biggio7

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

They pile up.

I mean I know but I don't think I ever recall getting that many coins from challenges even last year when it seemed like solos gave you a lot more.

Just now, JBURGE said:

Honestly though that's what you get. There are 83 challenges tho. It took a few days. You also get an 87 offensive and defensive card and lots of other elites @biggio7

Well looks like I'm gonna be grinding solos more now lol

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I mean I know but I don't think I ever recall getting that many coins from challenges even last year when it seemed like solos gave you a lot more.

Well looks like I'm gonna be grinding solos more now lol

They changed it a lot this year. All of the challenges are on rookie difficulty so it can be pretty damn boring. My recommendation is to always have chew clock on and run every time you can lol

2 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

They changed it a lot this year. All of the challenges are on rookie difficulty so it can be pretty damn boring. My recommendation is to always have chew clock on and run every time you can lol

I always do. I think last year I always did chew clock and just ran inside zone.

Archived