Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

3 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

I get called scum every game.  It's not personal bias.  I'm just tired of the same people signing up and either going inactive or trolling.  Neither helps town.  Add to that your willingness to hop on the easiest bandwagon, and you're a great place to start today.

But hey, way to vote for the person voting you.

15 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

How in the **** am I an easy wagon?  People are hilariously, horrifyingly paranoid that I'm scum every game, so I tend to get mislynched after a couple days.  Plus, they think scum hunting is scummy.  But I'm not an easy wagon.  

Make up your mind. Are you an easy wagon or not?

29 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I’m not sure it’s innocent, but I’m almost positive it wasn’t a mistake.

im assuming his role pm would’ve been in colored font, I’m also assuming we’re rocking a classic red/green combo. I find it more likely Ruskies color would’ve clued him in rather that the word barbarians tripped him up.

29 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It feels a lot like the pm move he played in boondock Saints IMO

I'm more inclined to think yall have the right answer.

On 2/13/2018 at 11:12 AM, RuskieTitan said:

So we're all starting as barbarians and teching our way through the different 'eras' or nights?

I missed this post somehow.

I don't think this is a mistake. Each game Ruskie votes for himself or claims to be mafia. One of these times it'll be true and we'll overlook it because he always does it.

giphy.gif

Ruskie

25 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

He claimed someone sent him a pm and told him to get in here and start defending himslef.  That led to the person that he said pm'd him to blow up.  Turns out ruskie was civ and the guy that blew up was mafia I believe 

That was LBC that he did that too and bcb took over for him and yes LBC was scum.

57 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

He claimed someone sent him a pm and told him to get in here and start defending himslef.  That led to the person that he said pm'd him to blow up.  Turns out ruskie was civ and the guy that blew up was mafia I believe 

I remember that now. 

It was LBC and he was mafia

30 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I don't think this is a mistake. Each game Ruskie votes for himself or claims to be mafia. One of these times it'll be true and we'll overlook it because he always does it.

giphy.gif

Ruskie

How could you have possibly missed that? 

54 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

giphy.gif

Ruskie

Ksj I’m not quite sure how you would have missed it and then randomly stumbled on it

Archived