Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Where was your original thought?

Cause ksj voted me first thing when the game started.

You think it's scummy that I came back to a case I made earlier?  After a single vote?  

I explained my votes. That's original thought. Unlike the countless number of votes with no real reason that has happened this game. 

On 2/15/2018 at 5:55 PM, bucsfan333 said:

Mookie

On 2/15/2018 at 5:58 PM, Tk3 said:

Mookie

That's 9. Who wants the honors of finishing him?

On 2/15/2018 at 5:59 PM, domepatrol91 said:

Mookie then...

I don't like this from last night.  No voting for like an hour or 2 and then at around 6, an hour before night bucs votes mookie with no reasoning, then tk3, then dome caps it off, all in rapid succession.  This seems coordinated by mafia to cap off the mookie vote 

4 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

I don't like this from last night.  No voting for like an hour or 2 and then at around 6, an hour before night bucs votes mookie with no reasoning, then tk3, then dome caps it off, all in rapid succession.  This seems coordinated by mafia to cap off the mookie vote 

Do you honestly believe that 3 (or even more than 1) would vote and coordinate that quickly for a d1 lynch?

4 minutes ago, Raves said:

After spending the first day jumping all over the place Dome comes in today not doing much and settles onto me... dome

Not sure dome is mafia. I think it would be highly reckless to be the final vote on someone if you were mafia.  Although....he does fit my theory about the final 3 votes on mookie. 

7 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

Not sure dome is mafia. I think it would be highly reckless to be the final vote on someone if you were mafia.  Although....he does fit my theory about the final 3 votes on mookie. 

I think 3-4 of have mentioned this in some fashion....and no traction. Very interesting

Archived