Official Sacramento Kings Thread

persiandud

On 6/21/2018 at 9:44 PM, MightyMouse07 said:

Bustly is trash and the Kings have screwed the pooch again. This team won't win as long as Vivek keeps meddling. We need to fire Vlade and hire a real GM. 

Bagley will be productive from day one and should be an all-star caliber player sooner rather than later. You still have a long way to go but Fox/Bagley is a good start and you have some nice supporting pieces with potential in Bogdanovic, Hield, Skal, Giles, and WCS. 

1 minute ago, YoungJefe said:

I read a rumor that Doncic would've demanded a trade if he was drafted by the Kings. Bagley was BPA if Doncic is off the board and wants to be in Sacramento. 

Who posted the rumor? Could have just been something floated by the Kings to cover their rears because many fans are pissed about this decision. 

Just now, MightyMouse07 said:

Who posted the rumor? Could have just been something floated by the Kings to cover their rears because many fans are pissed about this decision. 

Luka refused to give the team his medical records because he didn't want to be in Sacramento. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah that does it. I'm out. I'll give a crap about this team again after Vlade is fired. I'd wish for Vivek to go but not much you can do about having stupid ownership. In any case, whoever he hires as the next GM will probably be some other unqualified hack, but with Vlade being the worst GM since David Kahn, there isn't anywhere you can go but up

26 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Yeah that does it. I'm out. I'll give a crap about this team again after Vlade is fired. I'd wish for Vivek to go but not much you can do about having stupid ownership. In any case, whoever he hires as the next GM will probably be some other unqualified hack, but with Vlade being the worst GM since David Kahn, there isn't anywhere you can go but up

Just don't get the top pick next year.

55 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

I get the frustration but I like what the Kings are doing. They had a strong draft last year and I really love the Bagley pick this year. 

The main issue is people look at the Kings as a joke and will look at them like that until they start winning no matter what they do. Like literally they could’ve went out and draft Doncic, signed LeBron and traded for Kawhi and nobody would praise the Kings they would wonder what the hell LeBron was thinking joining the Kings, it was a waste to trade for Kawhi because he might not show up period, and reports would be pouring out Doncic won’t be coming over any time soon to play in the NBA. So it’s all about winning but the Kings have to start somewhere and I like what they have done last offseason and so far this offseason.

That’s a lie. They are a joke because the act like clowns.

They make dumbass comments like having a super team. They made dumbass decisions like drafting Bagley. Then when you think they can’t get any dumber, they go out and total redeem themselves by signing a average (probably even below average) SG [the one effing position where we have two capable dudes] to a contract that is over 19M a yr. They aren’t even in the same stratosphere of stupidity as other teams in the NBA. I don’t even know who I could compare them to other than the lions under Matt Millen.