The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

Just now, devils1854 said:

I dont know why you are optimistic. He is 100% Georgia, and has been since this summer. 

I don't know why either, but some of the insiders are saying he's interested. The problem is that his family want him to go to UGA. Regardless, I think he's making a dumb decision.

8 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I don't know why either, but some of the insiders are saying he's interested. The problem is that his family want him to go to UGA. Regardless, I think he's making a dumb decision.

Agreed. Not gonna get much playing time unless one of the QB's in front of him transfers. I don't know why his mom likes Athens. It's kind of a dump. Campus has to be much better than the town.

Edited by TENINCH

2 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Agreed. Not gonna get much playing time unless one of the QB's in front of him transfers. I don't know why his mom likes Athens. It's kind of a dump. Campus has to be much better than the town.

Eason is gone. He is transferring, and Fields will play as a freshman.

Its not difficult to understand. 

1 minute ago, Phire said:

With that being said, Fields isn't signing with UGA early, right?

No one knows. He has said he might. He's also said that he wanted to play his senior year of baseball, but he also would like to be practicing in Athens in the spring.

I think it will come down to if Fields wants to redshirt or not. If he redshirts, he wont be in early, but if he is going to see the field, he will be in for the spring. 

3 minutes ago, devils1854 said:

Eason is gone. He is transferring, and Fields will play as a freshman.

Its not difficult to understand. 

Fields is unlikely to start before his third year in college. Playing isn't starting. 

7 minutes ago, Phire said:

Gators lol. They're one notch above Tennessee and think they're the GOAT.

Says the fan of the program that just hired a coach with a below .500 record.

Nah, they're optimistic because Fields was highly interested in UF even when Crapelwain was here.

5 minutes ago, devils1854 said:

No one knows. He has said he might. He's also said that he wanted to play his senior year of baseball, but he also would like to be practicing in Athens in the spring.

I think it will come down to if Fields wants to redshirt or not. If he redshirts, he wont be in early, but if he is going to see the field, he will be in for the spring. 

Right, but baseball would be affected by early enrollment, not early signing. Can't he sign early and not enroll early? 

4 minutes ago, Phire said:

Right, but baseball would be affected by early enrollment, not early signing. Can't he sign early and not enroll early? 

Yes. I misunderstood the question.

Basically, no one knows. 

I only know of one guy right now that is signing early for Georgia's class. Thats Brule from Louisiana. 

edit:and Devontee Wyatt, JUCO kid that was apart of the 17 class but didnt have the grades. 

Edited by devils1854