The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

8 minutes ago, Supersuavesky said:

Nebraska flipped 4* QB Adrian Martinez from Tennessee.

A proper dual threat. May even start next year. But I wouldn't count Gebbia or O'Brien out yet.

Very pleased with this pickup. Gut tells me that POB starts next year though, but it would certainly be interesting to see another QB with the last name Martinez start four years here:D

4 minutes ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

Very pleased with this pickup. Gut tells me that POB starts next year though, but it would certainly be interesting to see another QB with the last name Martinez start four years here:D

I think it'll be Gebbia. Most talented passer and the in between in terms of mobility.

4* WR Cameron Brown announced on Twitter that he would sign on the 20th...

Thing is no one knows where. 

He committed to Nebraska in the summer, Decommit a few weeks later, and then re-committed before the season began. He's technically been a Nebraska commit but we've heard for months now that he'll end up at Ohio State. He visited there recently but didn't say much to either staff.

Still think he goes OSU.

1 hour ago, Supersuavesky said:

4* WR Cameron Brown announced on Twitter that he would sign on the 20th...

Thing is no one knows where. 

He committed to Nebraska in the summer, Decommit a few weeks later, and then re-committed before the season began. He's technically been a Nebraska commit but we've heard for months now that he'll end up at Ohio State. He visited there recently but didn't say much to either staff.

Still think he goes OSU.

I think someone in our thread said his teammate just committed to us yesterday so that definitely won't hurt our chances.

1 hour ago, malibuspeedrace said:

I don't think tOSU has the numbers to take on another WR, with the need to take 2 more OL & 2 DE's.

But we did just get a verbal from his WR teammate...So who knows

I think they can.  Brown, I think Tyreke Smith is trending towards OSU, and they are holding a spot for Jackson Carmen.  Then they'd still have 1 pot open.  Not to mention there is a chance Emory Jones decommits (nobody knows what's going on with him it seems).

I won't be surprised if they don't take any guards.  They are listing Matthew Jones as a C now, and they'd have Carman and Max Wray at T's.  They have 6 G's on the roster right now with Michael Jordan, Demetrius Knox, Brandon Bowen, Matthew Burrell, Josh Myers, and Wyatt Davis, and only Knox is a senior next year.  They already have Doug Nester in the fold for 2019 that many seem to think ends up as a road grating G.