4* Devonte Wyatt
4* John Fitzpatrick
4* Divaad Wilson
3* Jordan Davis
3* Owen Condon
3* Jake Camarda

The 2 guys that we have told to look elsewhere

4* Elijah Moore(Ole Miss)------Staff wants Tommy Bush in February
3* Aaron Brule(TCU)--------------Where Otis Reese comes in. Not signing until February.

Last 2 guys that are committed that we might replace but wont sign early. This is where that secret commit that no one knows about could come in.

3* Tramel Walthour
3* Rachad Wildgoose

Edit: Just want to say that this is not my info. I am not taking credit for it. Just what Ive heard on other boards.

Edited by devils1854

35 minutes ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

SC had two decommitts today. 

3* WR Andre Hunt

4* DE Bo Calvert

hopefully a sign of bigger things to come. name to Abdul Malik-McClain. Also leaves us with now WR commits.

As far as WR goes I wasn't that big on Hunt and there have been a ton of crystal balls for Amon-Ra St. Brown to USC.

I like Abdul better than Bo. That guy has a motor and is very explosive. I'll take that swap if it is indeed happening.

On 12/16/2017 at 7:18 PM, THE DUKE said:

I certainly won't be shocked if Carman picks USC, just that Ohio State is holding a spot for him.  I'd say it's 50/50 with Clemson just being there for the hat dance.

Carman did go from 290 to 330 from his jr to sr year.  I don't see him starting as a freshman regardless of which school he picks.

When I think of USC, I think of fat slob lineman and Hawaiian defensive players. Sounds like he's going to USC to me.

8 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

As far as WR goes I wasn't that big on Hunt and there have been a ton of crystal balls for Amon-Ra St. Brown to USC.

I like Abdul better than Bo. That guy has a motor and is very explosive. I'll take that swap if it is indeed happening.

Yeah I’m not mad about either decommittment. At WR I’m hoping for ASB and Devon Williams. 

Edited by CaliforniaKid7