The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

1 minute ago, devils1854 said:

All coaches put restrictions on transfer destinations, not just Kirby. 

That doesn't justify the prickishness of it, and most coaches aren't going to block an OOC team that they don't play.

I'm glad more and more programs are getting called out for it.

Edited by jrry32

Just now, jrry32 said:

That doesn't justify the prickishness of it, and most coaches aren't going to block an OOC team that they don't play.

I'm glad more and more programs are getting called out for it.

I dont have any hard facts on Kirby saying no to Miami. Its just speculation from others, but I do agree. 

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/sports/aggies/article/New-Texas-A-M-coach-Jimbo-Fisher-busy-trying-to-12414877.ph

Cypress Spring four-star safety Leon O'Neal on Twitter described Fisher as a "cool guy" who "can sell a penny to anybody" following their visit this week. 

Fisher, 52, hasn't stood still since arriving at A&M on Sunday, save for a couple of hours on Monday for a necessary introduction to his new, anticipatory audience via a news conference/pep rally.

"He expects championships," A&M athletic director Scott Woodward said of the coach he handpicked from Florida State, "and he expects to get it done in a hurry."

AWWWW YEAH!!! #1 2019 RECRUITING CLASS HERE WE COME!

Just now, devils1854 said:

Georgia already has 3 players in the top 10 overall, with another coming by February.

Come back when aTm gets one 5*

We are about to get Joshua Moore who has THE MOST OFFERS IN THE ENTIRE NATION. Come back to me when you get someone with that credential.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Moore did join his bro at A&M. #17 ranked composite WR. Nothing overly special anyways. 

Can we make every A&M game have its own GameDay thread next season? It’d be fun to all get to narrate their five-loss season. We used to have fun times at the expense of Texas Tech. I miss those days.

4 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Moore did join his bro at A&M. #17 ranked composite WR. Nothing overly special anyways. 

Can we make every A&M game have its own GameDay thread next season? It’d be fun to all get to narrate their five-loss season. We used to have fun times at the expense of Texas Tech. I miss those days.

I'll never post here again if that were to EVER... EVER... EEEEVER happen under Jimbo. We're already much closer to winning a national championship than we are of going 5 losses just with the current talent on the roster + Jimbo.