BDP's 2018 GM Mock Discussion!!

BringinDaPain

3 minutes ago, rpmwr19 said:

Still willing to trade up from 62 or trade a future first round draft pick (after the Patriots pick because I know they aren’t interested in trades)

I’m listening for 46 if that is high enough?

5 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

Just made NE pick for SirA1

Not sure what you guys wanna do but BDP is OTC.

I would say wait till end of day and then make pick. Other times not yet listed so can re evaluate at end of day. Hope he is ok. 

Not sure if I can have someone accept a trade on my behalf if I State the terms on here? Worth a try.

Dolphins happy to accept a trade for pick 46.

Trade must include a 2018 2nd round pick and be equal or above value on TVC. Happy to use my 6th rounders to even up a deal if required.

7 minutes ago, jonnguy2015 said:

Three time national champion AJ McCarron can still be had for an OTC pick

QBs who’ve actually thrown meaningful passes available for free agent swaps ;)

5 minutes ago, rpmwr19 said:

QBs who’ve actually thrown meaningful passes available for free agent swaps ;)

McCarron has more experience than Garoppolo did when he was traded to the Niners and has even played a playoff game. But if you want a QB who will spend most of the year on IR and has never played in the postseason, a QB who had a 0.0 passer rating last season and scored a total of zero TDs in his only playoff appearance, or the QB who laid an egg in the NFC Championship, be my guest. ;)

11 minutes ago, jonnguy2015 said:

McCarron has more experience than Garoppolo did when he was traded to the Niners and has even played a playoff game. But if you want a QB who will spend most of the year on IR and has never played in the postseason, a QB who had a 0.0 passer rating last season and scored a total of zero TDs in his only playoff appearance, or the QB who laid an egg in the NFC Championship, be my guest. ;)

Well one of those guys has already been traded... ?

Archived