Ronald Jones at any cost!!!

Eric

There's no other player I want more than this guy. People would raise hell if we took him at 13 but I'd be nothing but ecstatic about the choice. Would you guys be upset with the team if we take him at 13? I see Alvin kamara doing awesome stuff in New Orleans and I think this guy is of the same mold. It would also help Alex Smith to have a back like this and then you mix in Thompson also. That's scary as hell.

^ Had R.J. as my 2nd rd pick for Washington, but it could easily be that he's gone by then. Love him for the offense. 

This was part of it.

Round 2, Pick #44 

Ronald Jones / RB / Southern California

I am not at all buying into the pre-draft talk of the Redskins being content with their current RB corps. Gruden and Smith will need a true RB threat to turn this offense into the efficient machine it can be. For 2018, there is room for a healthy rotation of Jones, Thompson, and Perine. Beyond that, I'd expect Jones to quickly develop into their RBotF, and a damn good one. His home-run speed can't be denied, and for a speed back, he's more tough than you'd think.

I have trouble believing that 3.. even 4 RBs are gone by pick #44. I would be equally pleased with Derrius Guice, if he happens to fall. 

I don't know that either are ideal value at #13. Wouldn't hate it.. but it's awfully rich. 

I just want some excitement for the offense for a change, his jump cut is so nasty. It would be awesome to land him early and keke coutee in the 4th. A trade back would be ideal and pick up an extra 2nd rounder. Maybe Buffalo could help us out. Ronald Jones, Tim Settle and Rashaan Evans would be a good start 

Also a big fan. I still don’t think we need to force an RB pick — but if he’s there for us in the 2nd, or if we can find a way to maneuver into position to grab him prior to that pick in a deal like the one oldman9er suggested, I’d be stoked to have him. He’s tremendously talented and exciting. 

I don't think he gets past the giants in the 2nd. If the skins do want him they will have to figure something out. I'd hate to play this guy twice a year. Hopefully the browns take Barkley at one, don't want to have to play him twice either 

I love Jones, but he’s my 4th choice. My 1st is Guice, that’s the guy I think they should take at 13 if Payne, Ridley and Roquan Smith are gone.  My second choice is Sony Michel, he’s bigger and stronger than the 195 pound Jones. Michel has everything jones has but he’s 15 to 20 pounds heavier, the same can be said of Guice who I would consider in round 1 if the top 3 choices are gone. Then, I’d rather have Keyron Johnson. Again, like Michel and Guice, Johnson has the abilities of Jones but he’s bigger, stronger and more durable.

I hate not having a feel what position were going to address. Rb, dl, lb wouldn't surprise me at all. Heck if nelson fell by miracle i could see guard again. Either way unless we royally screw it up we should be able to get a day 1 impact player

6 minutes ago, Eric said:

I hate not having a feel what position were going to address. Rb, dl, lb wouldn't surprise me at all. Heck if nelson fell by miracle i could see guard again. Either way unless we royally screw it up we should be able to get a day 1 impact player

Who do you want at 13?

I like a bunch of em honestly. Usually in years past there's one or two I prefer but this year probably about 10 I really like. I know 13 for Ronald Jones is high but if we can't trade back I think derwin James will be bpa but I like Nicholson  and sweringer at our safety spot. I like vea and Payne for dl. For that matter throw Hurst in there too. Edmunds or Smith at lb would be good. I like that Leighton vonderesch kid from Boise too.

The only thing that scares me about a d line pick is I like settle from vt and he's a pure nose that could be had in the 2nd round and him alone would fix what everyone raises hell about for years A Pure NOSE TACKLE, can't run a 3-4 without one and we been trying forever.

If my arm is twisted and i had to pick one with no tradeback give me roquon smith. SCC linebacker that can run sideline to sideline. But we better get bennie logan or draft a damn noseguard later in the draft so smith could do what hes good at. He was so impressive in those 2 playoff games for Georgia.

Draft Day is Christmas for me, doesn't really matter the gift, it's the thought that counts 

Archived