Sorry, no pictures mock

Dubz41

14: R1P14 CB DENZEL WARD OHIO STATE

QB and EDGE frenzy push Ward down to us.  Immediate starter leaving Randall at the Star.

45: R2P13 EDGE DORANCE ARMSTRONG JR. KANSAS

Not considered in top tier, but Armstrong will be a fine addition to our pass rush

76: R3P12 TE DALLAS GOEDERT SOUTH DAKOTA STATE

Rookie TEs usually don't contribute much, but Goedert will develop into a red zone favorite

114: R4P14 DL  ANDREW BROWN  VIRGINIA

Even if we sign Wilkerson,  Brown will help with the DL rotation and elevate the competition

133: R4P33 WR ANTONIO CALLAWAY  FLORIDA

Red flag alert! Comp pick is a good time to take a flyer on talent.  Strong locker room will help him succeed.

150: R5P13 EDGE KYLIE FITTS UTAH

Steal of the draft.  Very productive junior year, not fully healthy his senior campaign. Blew up the combine.

172: R5P35 CB HOLTON HILL TEXAS

Red flag Comp pick.  Talented CB with length.  Raises the competition to a whole new level.

174: R5P37 OT BRANDON PARKER NORTH CAROLINA A&T

Looking to create depth.  Parker has a great skill set for OT. Lights a fire under Spriggs.

186: R6P12 LB JACK CICHY  WISCONSIN

Brings smarts and attitude to Pettine's defense

207: R6P33 QB LOGAN WOODSIDE TOLEDO

Just a gut feeling on this kid. Good football intelligence and above average accuracy

232: R7P14 TE TYLER CONKLIN CENTRAL MICHIGAN

Basketball athleticism.  Might end up PS first year. Plus athlete at a position of need.

239: R7P21 WR DAURICE FOUNTAIN NORTHERN IOWA

Injects more competition at WR and returner.  Small school, but great tools and attitude.

+1 pm Callaway.  He's off my board.  

Hard to argue against Ward at that pick...unless you argue that you need EDGE there because there are better corners later than there are edges later, but who knows.  

Interesting read, though, and thank you for the time it took to put that down on paper!

1 hour ago, NormSizedMidget said:

I just hate even reading Callaways name. I'll never forget him fair catching two punts at basically the 1 in the same game lol. He's a moron.

That won't preclude him from being the Packer's punt returner?!?!  So if he gets cut....how do you like the rest of this draft?

17 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

That won't preclude him from being the Packer's punt returner?!?!  So if he gets cut....how do you like the rest of this draft?

Haha. I really like the first three picks. I'm not even against Cal there. I'm just a Gators fan who drank the Kool aid on him and then he burnt us lol

I can't speak to the prospects after that TBH

For the record, I dig Ward for GB.  He's a little shorter than what you want, but we have King to take the larger WR if we need to...  Ward is just so special of an athlete that I have a hard time thinking he will be there.

Actually, I'm not too thrilled with Ward. His size is too problematic for me, especially in, what we believe to be, a more physical defensive scheme. Terrible in run support. Better off as a FS IMHO. Not a fan of Dorrance Armstrong either. The rest I could live with I guess. I think Goedert's a third as well.

Archived