Damarious Randall traded to the Browns for DeShone Kizer

marky mark

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

I'm just going to say that anybody going to a coach/GM and demanding a player gets traded needs to mind their own damn business, but even if you needed to move Randall, we still got a crap package for him. 

Apparently it is not always players play, coaches coach.   

5 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

And if Randall walks we get a comp pick.

If we cut Randall we get more salary cap space. 

Kizer has a lot of NFL game tape of looking terrible to think we're going to be conning people out of picks for him. 

That's like saying guys are going to watch Rodgers Tedford tape when considering a deal for him. Lol come on.

If it's 2020 and he's balled out and looks like he's groomed by Mac, Philbin and Rodgers you honestly think some GM is going to say, "wait pull out those Browns 2017 tapes! He stinks." That's old news.

If that's the case we're lucky we got what we got for Randall with the 2016 tape on him out that. What a garbage CB.

3 minutes ago, Kenrik said:

You think someone would trade a 1st for Randall? The trade was worth about a 4th. Randall has been more consistently bad than good.

I’m genuinely getting a kick out of the sudden deification of a guy people tore apart on a weekly basis for getting burned numerous amounts of plays. He flashed in his rookie year and despite a slight pulse this past season on a **** awful defense, never showed his rookie form again. 

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

That's like saying guys are going to watch Rodgers Tedford tape when considering a deal for him. Lol come on.

If it's 2020 and he's balled out and looks like he's groomed by Mac, Philbin and Rodgers you honestly think some GM is going to say, "wait pull out those Browns 2017 tapes! He stinks." That's old news.

If that's the case we're lucky we got what we got for Randall with the 2016 tape on him out that. What a garbage CB.

No, Tedford was in college. That's not the same thing. Those are in fact two very different things.

And I think some GM is going to say, "I've seen this movie before with Matt Flynn and Brett Hundley, why the hell would I trade the Packers picks when I can make a run in Free Agency?". Also you seem to be missing the pivotal piece that Kizer is freaking terrible.

What the hell did we get for Randall? A terrible backup QB and minimal improvement in the 4th and 5th rounds of the draft. Start scheduling the damn parade. 

3 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

If Kizer plays in preseason and plays well, it really does not do much for his trade value.  Kizer would need to play meaningful minutes in regular season games and lead GB to wins.  Something that no one really wants to see.  

9 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Disagree the deep ball is 1000x better than Hundley's also disagree that he has far superior arm strength. Both have fine arms. And Kizer is perfectly willing to stay in the pocket and throw bucket fulls of picks.

He played like a bottom tier backup. 

Hundley was a 52 MPH

6 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I'm just going to say that anybody going to a coach/GM and demanding a player gets traded needs to mind their own damn business, but even if you needed to move Randall, we still got a crap package for him. 

He played his rookie season in one of the worst organizations in all of sports. A genuine bottom 2 or 3 even. Ineptness at every single level. Nothing he showed last year matters. End of discussion. 

Archived