Jets trade up to 3

BJets512

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2018/story/_/id/23041561/josh-rosen-answers-nfl-critics-ucla-quarterback-tom-brady-ncaa-2018-draft

Great interview with Josh Rosen. Sounds like what most of us speculated. A lot of the media hype on his personality. But it sounds like he is a regular guy who made some mistakes early. Most of which he wishes he would have handled differently.

Like every person, he likely will continue to make mistakes and it sounds like he'll continue to learn from those mistakes.

2 hours ago, SDotNova said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2018/story/_/id/23041561/josh-rosen-answers-nfl-critics-ucla-quarterback-tom-brady-ncaa-2018-draft

Great interview with Josh Rosen. Sounds like what most of us speculated. A lot of the media hype on his personality. But it sounds like he is a regular guy who made some mistakes early. Most of which he wishes he would have handled differently.

Like every person, he likely will continue to make mistakes and it sounds like he'll continue to learn from those mistakes.

Ah... that Tub thing was just a part of the family joke.  

Many players likely drive a fancy car to the facility and Rosen could drive this space car.

latest?cb=20121217190037

I think the Giants are setting a MASSIVE smokescreen to get people to bid really high on the #2 pick. They want a bidding war between the Bills, Broncos, Cards, and Miami. I think The Browns are locked into Allen for sure. I don't think the Giants want a QB at all. I think they would love to move to Denver spot and still get Barkley or Chubb plus picks. I just don't see Denver giving up what they want for the #2 pick. In the end this is what the top 5 picks will look like.

1. Allen - Browns    LOCK IT IN!

2. Barkley - Giants  They wanted to move down to get Barkley but no too far that they miss out on Barkley and Chubb. In the end they take Barkley and run with Manning for the next 3 years.

3. Darnold - Jets  The Jets are bringing him in for a visit after it was reported that they would not. I think this is more of a hint than anything. 

4. Chubb - Browns  The Browns get their guy in Chubbs to team up with Myles. 

5. Rosen - Denver  Elway played his cards right and got the QB that was second on his list. 

5 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

I think the Giants are setting a MASSIVE smokescreen to get people to bid really high on the #2 pick. They want a bidding war between the Bills, Broncos, Cards, and Miami. I think The Browns are locked into Allen for sure. I don't think the Giants want a QB at all. I think they would love to move to Denver spot and still get Barkley or Chubb plus picks. I just don't see Denver giving up what they want for the #2 pick. In the end this is what the top 5 picks will look like.

1. Allen - Browns    LOCK IT IN!

2. Barkley - Giants  They wanted to move down to get Barkley but no too far that they miss out on Barkley and Chubb. In the end they take Barkley and run with Manning for the next 3 years.

3. Darnold - Jets  The Jets are bringing him in for a visit after it was reported that they would not. I think this is more of a hint than anything. 

4. Chubb - Browns  The Browns get their guy in Chubbs to team up with Myles. 

5. Rosen - Denver  Elway played his cards right and got the QB that was second on his list. 

I think they're calling your bluff.  Eli has a good year or two left in him.  Most consider Darnold to be a top notch QB prospect.  They won't pass that up.

44 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

I think they're calling your bluff.  Eli has a good year or two left in him.  Most consider Darnold to be a top notch QB prospect.  They won't pass that up.

I wish I had a boat so I could make a bet.  Giants will not draft a qb in top 5 unless Giants already have a trading partner on speed dial.

Keep in mind, the NFL isn't the NBA, where marquee names regularly critique the occupant of the White House, for example. Clearly, you lean liberal. Are you going to stay out of politics as a pro?
My dad voted for Donald Trump and contributed to his campaign. [Laughs] My mom is a strong feminist liberal. That's how I'm learning compromise. I'm not going to be political; I'm just going to do what I believe is right, and if that happens to fall on the political spectrum, so be it. But there's a time and a place for it. You might not want to speak against the president in the playoffs or before you have a starting job on a team and actually have a voice.

Good Josh Rosen read. Maybe trying to appeal to Woody by saying he regrets wearing the F-Trump hat and this comment above... 

I've come to the conclusion that I'd be thrilled with Mayfield or Rosen, but actually prefer Mayfield and believe that is who we traded up for. Also would be happy with Darnold, but he's gonna be gone. just a big NOPE to Allen though, please don't ruin the next 5 years of my life by taking him. here's to praying the browns actually take Allen at #1

Prediction

1. Browns - Allen

2. Giants - Darnold

3. Jets - Mayfield

4. Bills (trade) - Rosen

the division rivalry between mayfield and rosen gonna be awesome!

41 minutes ago, Jets913 said:

I've come to the conclusion that I'd be thrilled with Mayfield or Rosen, but actually prefer Mayfield and believe that is who we traded up for. Also would be happy with Darnold, but he's gonna be gone. just a big NOPE to Allen though, please don't ruin the next 5 years of my life by taking him. here's to praying the browns actually take Allen at #1

Prediction

1. Browns - Allen

2. Giants - Darnold

3. Jets - Mayfield

4. Bills (trade) - Rosen

Plus you have the cross town rivalry which will be interesting to watch develop as well. I expect Miami and New England to also land QB's in the first two rounds. Should be great times ahead as long as the Jets knock it out of the park.

Should be interesting to see if Rosen and Darnold meet with Chris Johnson as well. As of now, it appears that Allen will be the only one who won't meet with him. Unless he met with him in private and it went unreported. 

1 hour ago, Jets913 said:

So he can dominate us for years to come? No thank you. Let them have Baker. Better yet, let the psychic be right and have Baker land in Arizona. 

If Rosen is on the board and we select anyone else - including Darnold - I believe we will have made a mistake until proven otherwise. 

1 hour ago, Jets913 said:

Prediction

1. Browns - Allen

2. Giants - Darnold

3. Jets - Mayfield

4. Bills (trade) - Rosen

If we pass on Rosen at 3 then idk what the hell is going to happen to Macc and company. 

Archived