Jets trade up to 3

BJets512

23 minutes ago, JetsFan15 said:

BTW .. Rosen worked out for Cleveland today (and NYG).  Interesting - does he go #1???

Sounds like due diligence, It's still very early. Darnold's and Allen's pro days haven't even happened yet and we still have 6 weeks until the draft. 

Just now, JetsFan15 said:

Haha .. you will be when Darnold is a stud!!! 

lol I'm kidding. I don't mind Darnold. I don't know where I have him ranked, but I see his potential. I know he's going to drive us crazy like Favre or Romo did their fans. 

4 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

lol I'm kidding. I don't mind Darnold. I don't know where I have him ranked, but I see his potential. I know he's going to drive us crazy like Favre or Romo did their fans. 

I agree .. these guys are all bunch together - have a great attributes and then things to work on.  As of now I have it:

Darnold, Allen, Rosen, Mayfiled

But given they I would be happy with any of them ..lol

2 minutes ago, JetsFan15 said:

I agree .. these guys are all bunch together - have a great attributes and then things to work on.  As of now I have it:

Darnold, Allen, Rosen, Mayfiled

But given they I would be happy with any of them ..lol

1. Rosen 2. Darnold 3. Baker 4. Jackson/Allen 

Rosen is my only day 1 starter. Darnold and Baker are my week 5-10 starters. If they are being trained correctly and end up with the right team, Jackson/Allen can be week 10 - 2019 starters. I don't see a clear bust in any of them. This draft reminds me of the Rivers, Manning, and Ben draft. 

5 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

There's still time for us to kidnap him. Cleveland and the Giants won't draft someone that is missing. We can then release him after NYG make their selection. 

I planted weed in his car. Getting ready to call the cops now. 

5 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

1. Rosen 2. Darnold 3. Baker 4. Jackson/Allen 

Rosen is my only day 1 starter. Darnold and Baker are my week 5-10 starters. If they are being trained correctly and end up with the right team, Jackson/Allen can be week 10 - 2019 starters. I don't see a clear bust in any of them. This draft reminds me of the Rivers, Manning, and Ben draft. 

I tend to agree.

IMO Darnold and Allen have the highest upside that is why I have them 1/2. 

1 hour ago, JetsFan15 said:

I tend to agree.

IMO Darnold and Allen have the highest upside that is why I have them 1/2. 

I don’t see darnold being in the same league up side wise ... seemed to peak and then fall off a bit. Doesn’t have the same athleticism or arm... despite his pro readiness being a constant topic seemed to force a lot of rather dumb throws. I mean I could be completely wrong but his sophomore year was impressive ... his junior year was troubling.

Allen looks like he’s doing more with less and and making things happen. Darnold flashes at times but he was hyped like luck and Peyton at times I just don’t see that.

Archived