Jets trade up to 3

BJets512

This is just total smoke.. The Patriots have a need at LT (protecting Brady) and also have needs at LB and CB.

I don’t think two late firsts (even next years 1st won’t be a high pick) and a second is enough to move up high enough to get Rosen...UNLESS Brady is apart of the deal... (would the  Browns even value Gronk??) 

Yes they have a need for a QB but he’s going to sit atleast a year. Maybe Lamar?? 

I think this is just Bellichick trying to scare the Bills into making a move.

12 minutes ago, Sapo28 said:

This is just total smoke.. The Patriots have a need at LT (protecting Brady) and also have needs at LB and CB.

I don’t think two late firsts (even next years 1st won’t be a high pick) and a second is enough to move up high enough to get Rosen...UNLESS Brady is apart of the deal... (would the  Browns even value Gronk??) 

Yes they have a need for a QB but he’s going to sit atleast a year. Maybe Lamar?? 

I think this is just Bellichick trying to scare the Bills into making a move.

I was talking about the Giants ... who have needs but add weapons and they could still be an immediate contender

Patriots can like a player, doesn't mean they're getting him. Anything is possible, but unless the Jets pass on Rosen I don't see how they could get up high enough to draft him. That said, he fits their offense better than any player in this entire draft class IMO. 

20 minutes ago, DowNY said:

I think they like Billy Price as well.

Somehow I read Bryce Petty when you said Billy Price. I couldn't believe it so read your post again. Came back to my senses. I Need to get off the Jets news wire for a bit. 

9 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

Pats aren't trading for OBJ. Bill's going to go make some sneaky move that nobody is expecting though. It's inevitable. He'll acquire a different receiver and only cost himself a mid round pick or something of that nature.

Ya I agree. I cant see them rolling into next year with just Hogan and Edelman (coming off injury). Jordan Matthews is still a FA I believe. I could see them maybe targeting him now.

Bobby, they also met with Matthews yesterday, so seems like a natural fit. Then draft a guy they like. There's also rumor of them going after Armstead. The Saints have Peat and Ramczyk. Even though Peat is slotted in at guard, he's a natural tackle.

1 minute ago, barnaby8787 said:

Bobby, they also met with Matthews yesterday, so seems like a natural fit. Then draft a guy they like. There's also rumor of them going after Armstead. The Saints have Peat and Ramczyk. Even though Peat is slotted in at guard, he's a natural tackle.

Absolutely. Can see moves like that for them. They also might be looking into mid round RBs. They lost Lewis and Burkhead I believe. They didn't like Gilislee last year that much and White is a 3rd Down guy for them. I can see them using a mid rounder on a guy.

Archived