Draft Discussion Thread

El Ramster

6 minutes ago, DEE RAWL said:

JC Jackson or Kevin Toliver Would be nice. 

I'd take Mike Ford over Tolliver.  But my bet is that the pick is Trayvon Henderson.  Would make sense too, we still haven't replaced Hawk and we did work him out.

3 minutes ago, RamRod said:

McShay just said this Matt Pryor guy is better than Noteboom

McShay not a big guy on projection.  Noteboom can become better and more value on simple ground that he has the potential to be able to play LOT; Pryor doesn't.  He's a ROT only or has to kick inside.  He's better than Noteboom right now, but I'll trust Kromer's opinion and track record over McShay's.  Noteboom reminds me of Charles Leno who Kromer also coached.

25 minutes ago, The LBC said:

All that said, Skyler Phillips still being on the board is criminal.  Doubt we take him with already having taken Demby and Allen, but dude can play all three IOL positions well.

Toliver being on the board is criminal. He was the top CB prospect coming out of HS and had a very promising freshman yr at LSU. I think the Rams need to take him and develop him. Talib isn’t getting younger and Shields is one more concussion from being done. Toliver can develop into a starting CB. Rams draft him please. 

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

Toliver being on the board is criminal. He was the top CB prospect coming out of HS and had a very promising freshman yr at LSU. I think the Rams need to take him and develop him. Talib isn’t getting younger and Shields is one more concussion from being done. Toliver can develop into a starting CB. Rams draft him please. 

Honestly, I think Tolliver's maxed out.  He wasn't even the best CB on the LSU team... really not even second-best.

Pick went in fast again.

Les doesn't want to mess around and wants to get in on those priority FA's.

Justin Lawler not bad.  I'm certainly not going to argue with any EDGE guys, but over Holland is more than questionable.

Archived