Kirk Cousins Stuff

Woz

Kornheiser and Wilbon totally destroyed Gruden Bruce and Little Danny on the Cousins mismanagement and trashing. Sorry don’t have link but it was spot on the disaster of incompetence we are stuck with in DC. 

Said danskins wont even offer Cousins a contract and he is gone. On Gruden, it’s the management who’s responsible for being losers -not Cousins lol 

When they ask the coach “ how do you think Kirk did this season?” You don’t exhale look around stammer how you have to look at the tape and not so good as our record in 7-9

I don’t think Kirk plays defense or special teams, isn’t a full time running back or a WR. It was incredibly classless.

If you want your QB perhaps you say “ this was a challenging year and our record isn’t what any of us wanted it to be but I’m proud of Kirk and the leadership he has provided in another record breaking year by our QB” “ I can’t wait to get him signed and start working to get us to the payoffs next year” 

cant wait to hear Kirk today at noon. Hes such a classy guy, but maybe he will drop some Truth on Bruce and Jay

This morning the radio hosts bought in to the Trashing of Cousins- Even Cooley to some extent which was surprising teeing up  questions (presumably directly from the Bruce PR machine )to fans: The Redskins have a point, maybe Kirk is responsible for us missing the playoffs the last two years.

Stunningly ridiculous.  Take your record breaking quarterback, take away his two best receivers, have zero running game, wide receivers not coached to block and a TE's that are the worst blocking at their position in the league, still have a terrible defense and special teams that give you nothing and combine it with a coach who doesn't practice hard enough to prepare his team to start a season or compete and win against division rivals and throw in MR Dumbo Softy being so easy on the players that the first time they hit somebody they pull a hammy or get a boo boo on their shoulder and have to miss games. Oh and the most juvenile predictable running scheme I have seen since I watched pee wee football. 

Yeah, Kirk is the reason we are not in the playoffs

dow-jones-hits-22000-first-time-screensh

This will make the break-up all that harder on us fans that want to keep him here. From a business standpoint, brilliant on Kirk's part as you don't want to eliminate a team from the negotiations by saying "No way do I want to work for Bruce". The other teams will have to come up with top dollar. Still doesn't change my prediction- giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

This will make the break-up all that harder on us fans that want to keep him here. From a business standpoint, brilliant on Kirk's part as you don't want to eliminate a team from the negotiations by saying "No way do I want to work for Bruce". The other teams will have to come up with top dollar. Still doesn't change my prediction- giphy.gif

Actually after this press conference I'm even more confident he isn't going anywhere.  He said a lot of positive things about Gruden.  He said it was him (Cousins) that didn't want to sign a long term deal last offseason because we had just lost Sean McVay, and two 1,000 yard WRs.  He was concerned the offense would struggle.  But he then said that even after all of the injuries this year they were still able to produce at a high level.  

Archived