Falcons Sign Logan Paulsen TE

FalconFan13

18 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Don't understand this im sorry was their a joke i missed about it?

Go back and watch Fight Club.

That said, you guys need to get a reference that isn't 19 years old.

As for Paulsen the NFL tight end, he's okay. Decent blocker, okay hands, average athleticism. Is he going to set your hair on fire with crazy moves? No, but he's a solid role player.

5 hours ago, Woz said:

As for Paulsen the NFL tight end, he's okay. Decent blocker, okay hands, average athleticism. Is he going to set your hair on fire with crazy moves? No, but he's a solid role player.

Thats all i can ask for out of him for 1 mil a year.  If he is even solid thats a upgrade over Toilolo who was also solid but also 4 million cheaper for = production.

And thank you for the fight club thing as i only watched it once and really didn't care for it so i wouldn't remember it much if quoted. 

On 3/24/2018 at 12:50 AM, BleedTheClock said:

His name was Logan Paulsen. His name was Logan Paulsen. His name was Logan Paulsen.

1. Way late to the game. Joke was first made about an hour after midnight on Thursday.
  2. As I said above, you need to get a movie reference that wouldn't be a sophomore in college now.

On 3/23/2018 at 11:44 PM, FalconFan13 said:

Thats all i can ask for out of him for 1 mil a year.  If he is even solid thats a upgrade over Toilolo who was also solid but also 4 million cheaper for = production.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/P/PaulLo00.htm

Don't know what happened to him when he went to Chicago and San Francisco, but when he was with the Redskins, he averaged about one catch a game with ~63% catch rate. Probably will mostly contribute as a blocker and on special teams.

If you're looking for a maybe a smidge above league average tight end on the cheap, he definitely meets the bill.

1 hour ago, Woz said:
  1. Way late to the game. Joke was first made about an hour after midnight on Thursday.
  2. As I said above, you need to get a movie reference that wouldn't be a sophomore in college now.

I am Jack's disappointment.

4 hours ago, Woz said:

Actually more often than not i would remember the quotes from back then more although i would say i remember more 80' and early to mid 90's movies than any of them.  Just never liked Fightclub when someone got me to watch it so never went back to it :P

4 hours ago, Woz said:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/P/PaulLo00.htm

Don't know what happened to him when he went to Chicago and San Francisco, but when he was with the Redskins, he averaged about one catch a game with ~63% catch rate. Probably will mostly contribute as a blocker and on special teams.

If you're looking for a maybe a smidge above league average tight end on the cheap, he definitely meets the bill.

As said from what i can tell he is about the same quality of a TE as Toilolo overall but comes in at 1 mil instead of 5 mil which we was paying toilolo.  I will gladly take that 4 mil extra cap and use it elsewhere for the swap in TE's lol.

Archived