Next Great NFL Wide Receiver?

AlNFL19

On 3/27/2018 at 4:07 PM, bzane said:

Well, my gosh, with Odell Beckham (according to Browns' fans on these pages) about to be traded to Cleveland for Corey "C.C. Rider" Coleman

Image result for odell beckham jr

and a future conditional 7th that becomes a 6th if Corey Coleman catches at least 8 passes next season, I am desperately hoping that The Next Great Wide Receiver is (no, not Corey Coleman) one of the Fantastic 4, the sexy and exciting replacement receivers the Giants made do with when Odell, Brandon Marshall, Sterling Sheppard, Amani Toomer, and Homer Jones all went out with injuries. Let's hear the names!

Travis Rudolph

Roger LewisImage result for roger lewis tavarres king travis rudolph darius powe NY Giants

Tavarres KingImage result for roger lewis tavarres king travis rudolph darius powe NY Giants

Darius Powe

Image result for roger lewis tavarres king travis rudolph darius powe NY Giants

Surely, one of these swift and sure-handed gazelles wii step forward and assume the mantle proudly worn by Odell, Antonio Brown, Julio Jones, Stefon Diggs......... is this unfair? Am I asking too much?? Which one of the Fab 4 will it be???????

Tavarres King has already pledged his allegiance to the prolific Stefon Diggs.

http://m.startribune.com/vikings-sign-wr-tavarres-king/478911703/

On 4/8/2018 at 6:25 PM, AkronsWitness said:

Braxton seems like a player who needs a coach who will manufacture touches for him to take advantage of his strengths which is quickness, make you miss in open space.

I havent watched too many Texans games to know exactly how they use him but if they are trying to make him a traditional outside WR running the same routes as Hopkins then thats where his progression problem lies. They need to have a bunch of plays to get him the ball in space and not force him to try to run the traditional route tree if thats what they are doing. Use him in that Percy Harvin type role with quick underneath routes.

If they incorporated him with a bunch of bubble screens, slot work on quick routes, wheel routes, ect---then I think thats where he will shine. Get the man the ball in space

puSwdR5.gif

I feel like getting someone in space is something you can say about alot of people but it never seems to be that easy. I’ve said it several times about alot of players. That spin move was wicked though

Trent Taylor looks like the second coming of Wes Welker. Had to split time with alot if new receivers plus Goodwin and Garcon, but emerged as one of Garappolos favorites. 

Another Homer Pick, but i think Marquise Goodwin will be considered one of the best deep threats in the league by the end of next season. He was brought in as a deep threat but basically served as our #1 for most of last season because of Garcons injury.

I think Martavis Bryant has all the talent to be a Top Receiver in the League but gets overshadowed by Antonio Brown obviously. Still relatively young too.

Archived