Su'a Cravens traded to the Broncos

champ11

Very good deal, IMO. Didn't give up anything major pick-wise, and we get a more pro-ready player under a team friendly contract for several years. Not to mention, he seems like he wants to be in Denver given some of his online activity, and this fills a need for a dynamic coverage LB/S that can help with tight ends.

I just got the text and was hopping on to post this but it looks like Deuce beat me to the punch. 

Excellent move for the Broncos and good value, only losing one total pick and moving down a handful of spots. We still have that extra fourth from the Niners as well. We get a player in his prime on a team-friendly rookie contract who fills a major need for us.

Excellent job, Elway. 

Lots of pick swapping but in the end pretty cheap compensation given up.   IF he shows the same desire issues as he did in Washington is relatively easy to move on.   If he performs like he's capable and really does want to be here its a great deal by Elway

13 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

I just got the text and was hopping on to post this but it looks like Deuce beat me to the punch. 

Excellent move for the Broncos and good value, only losing one total pick and moving down a handful of spots. We still have that extra fourth from the Niners as well. We get a player in his prime on a team-friendly rookie contract who fills a major need for us.

Excellent job, Elway. 

Sorry big dog - desk job got me to see it on twitter before the bleacher report notification got to me. Actual good moves from Elway! 

2 minutes ago, broncofan48 said:

Lots of pick swapping but in the end pretty cheap compensation given up.   IF he shows the same desire issues as he did in Washington is relatively easy to move on.   If he performs like he's capable and really does want to be here its a great deal by Elway

There is a lot less risk with him than any 5th Round talent we could draft.  Great value

Archived