2018 MLB GDT IT’S HEREEEEE

bigbadbuff23835

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

giphy.gif

Well this got weird.

I mean the guy had scholarship offers from Notre Dame, Stanford, UCLA, etc. etc. to play WR/TE.  I don't think its unrealistic that a 6'7" 280 guy with massive hands who runs a 4.6 40 could be somewhat successful in the NFL...

gronk-ins.jpg

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

this actually does matter quite a bit. Theres only two ways to get faster, stride length or stride frequency, when you naturally have a longer stride length thats going to be tremendously helpful. Especially in short distances.

Well it's a moot point because he's still not that fast. I guess if he were shorter he'd be slightly slower? Big deal.

2 minutes ago, mission27 said:

I know I'm not the best at math but not sure how 28 ft / second is less than 27?

I corrected. I got caught between saying two things "below" what you were saying and his relation to average and came out horribly horribly incorrect

Just now, mse326 said:

I corrected. I got caught between saying two things "below" what you were saying and his relation to average and came out horribly horribly incorrect

All good. 

I'm not trying to claim he's a speed demon guys... but the fact that he has above average speed for MLB (which does qualify him as 5 tool in my book) as literally the biggest player in MLB history kind of makes my point... his physical skill set is off the charts.

Archived