2018 Draft Thread v.2 - DONE AND IN THE BOOKS

RaidersAreOne

Just now, SilverNBlackFan said:

We were comfortable trading down that far because we already have our minds made up on some obscure offensive lineman that Tom Cable convinced everybody he can turn them into a good player. 

Kolton Miller wasn't obscure, he was just about 10 picks early

We were comfortable trading down that far because we already have our minds made up on some obscure offensive lineman that Tom Cable convinced everybody he can turn them into a good player. 

that Cable is a spy from the Broncos or Chiefs lol. dude screwing us over twice.... that new J Cole album nice btw

I think this too.  I was joking before, but now I think we are genuinely looking at the punter.  Likely gonna use the traded for 3rd.  

4 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

So we basically got a third rounder for our first round pick

And a third rounder for our second 

Eh? We got a 3rd and a 5th to move down 5 spots in the 1st and a 3rd to move down 16 spots in the 2nd. It’s not that bad. 

Wouldn't mind using those picks to take a chance on Hurst or PJ Hall.

Carter would make a lot of us forget passing on Landry.

and several good Linebackers still available.  Jefferson, Jewell, Griffin, Kiser and Avery depending if we're looking at MLB or WLB

Archived