The Most Important News of the Season

IronMike84

1 hour ago, IronMike84 said:

That will be interesting to see. The NFL has really liked that Bears at Packers Thursday night game, but then again the Bears were wearing navy as their road jersey once Color Rush kicked off.

All orange vs all white would be kinda cool not gunna lie. I’m gunna side with you though MM90, something nostalgic about those early- mid 2000’s orange jerseys. Heater/Urlacher/Tillman/Vasher/Pepp some good memories there. 

4 minutes ago, pigsooie5 said:

All orange vs all white would be kinda cool not gunna lie. I’m gunna side with you though MM90, something nostalgic about those early- mid 2000’s orange jerseys. Heater/Urlacher/Tillman/Vasher/Pepp some good memories there. 

The Bears do play at SF and Arizona this year. Halloween is on a Wednesday. Have the Bears play either team on Thursday, 11/1. IIRC, both the Niners and Cards' color rush uniforms are all black. Black vs orange on TNF.:)

3 hours ago, pigsooie5 said:

http://www.nfl.com/m/share?p=%2Fvideos%2Fnfl-game-highlights%2F09000d5d8241937a%2FGameDay-Lions-vs-Bears-highlights

Like this. Man, just the swagger that team played with...

29 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Looks like the orange jerseys just became old news.

King - "You can't have your cake and eat it too."

You - "The hell I can't"
King - king-cake.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

Jon Gruden is going to provide so much comedy during this Raiders stint.

Archived