Raiders release P Marquette King; Signs with the Donks

RaidersAreOne

46 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

And Giorgio was pretty poor in the second half of the season but we kept him around.

Giorgio didn't have a poor second half IMO but he is also on a UDFA deal and we can bring in a draft pick or a vet and cut him with little to no consequences.

56 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Irvin is great haha. He doesn't hold anything back, and if he believes this I am sure a lot of other players were thinking it too. No wonder our locker room fell apart with no cohesion at all.

When Irvin leaves, Raider fans will be bad mouthing him too for being outspoken on Twitter. 

We turn on all our players with personalities once they're gone.

7 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

When Irvin leaves, Raider fans will be bad mouthing him too for being outspoken on Twitter. 

We turn on all our players with personalities once they're gone.

It'll be the fashion he goes out that determines that. If it's like King that does a "peace" sign on Instagram then signs with a divisional rival, of course people are going to be sour. 

7 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

Just came here to post this! I like hearing that because Rich has been around for a long time, and if he thinks we can get a similar product for much younger and cheaper, you do it. Thankfully we are loaded with 5-7ths this season, so getting a promising Punting prospect will be very likely.

36 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Just came here to post this! I like hearing that because Rich has been around for a long time, and if he thinks we can get a similar product for much younger and cheaper, you do it. Thankfully we are loaded with 5-7ths this season, so getting a promising Punting prospect will be very likely.

We'll take him in the 3rd. ;)

See guys I do have a sense of humor.

1 hour ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

where is the proof that King turned on his own teammates? Unless you mean getting a personal foul or being flashy is turning on your teammates? 

I think hes referring to him taking pictures with Talib joking about the whole Crabtree fight at the Pro Bowl. Who seriously does that? I genuine team mate wouldn't do that.

2 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

where is the proof that King turned on his own teammates? Unless you mean getting a personal foul or being flashy is turning on your teammates? 

Posing with Aqib Talib the way he did after what Talib did is something you just don't do.  Wouldn't that rub you the wrong way if you're his teammate?  Not to mention he didn't even make the Pro Bol and just went to get attention.  That's probably why he even took the picture. If Irvin called him out that fast without being provoked, I'd be stunned if he was the only one to have a bone to pick with him.

29 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I think hes referring to him taking pictures with Talib joking about the whole Crabtree fight at the Pro Bowl. Who seriously does that? I genuine team mate wouldn't do that.

13 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Posing with Aqib Talib the way he did after what Talib did is something you just don't do.  Wouldn't that rub you the wrong way if you're his teammate?  Not to mention he didn't even make the Pro Bol and just went to get attention.  That's probably why he even took the picture. If Irvin called him out that fast without being provoked, I'd be stunned if he was the only one to have a bone to pick with him.

Ah gotcha. Yeah I didn't like that either but  its the pro bowl when everyone is friendly with each other. I remember him making fun of his blowup with Travis Kelce the year before hes a weird guy.

1 hour ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Ah gotcha. Yeah I didn't like that either but  its the pro bowl when everyone is friendly with each other. I remember him making fun of his blowup with Travis Kelce the year before hes a weird guy.

He can be friendly with anyone, at the pro bowl or anywhere else. It's common sense not to publicly ridiculize your own teammate though. That's the problem with King, he doesn't know when to stop his "look at me" acts.

Archived