Jonathan Allen switching numbers to 93

turtle28

I didn’t think this deserved it’s own thread, but I couldn’t figure out where to post this. I figured we could use this thread for guessing new players we acquire numbers and predictions for rookie numbers when the draft comes up.

Hopefully the number change brings him more luck and the same level of production he had while at Alabama.

4 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Son of a ...

Wife bought me a new  jersey for Christmas cause all I had left was a S Taylor, Orakpo and A Morris jerseys.  I was like, oh please get me an Allen.  Crap.

Damn, sorry man. Oh well, he’s still on the team and sometimes it’s cooler to have the rookie jersey’s, like having Sean Taylor’s 36 rather than his 21.

On 4/8/2018 at 2:04 AM, MKnight82 said:

Son of a ...

Wife bought me a new  jersey for Christmas cause all I had left was a S Taylor, Orakpo and A Morris jerseys.  I was like, oh please get me an Allen.  Crap.

Probably not the Redskins, but sometimes you can swap if you file/complain if the purchase was recent.

On 4/7/2018 at 10:27 PM, turtle28 said:

I didn’t think this deserved it’s own thread, but I couldn’t figure out where to post this.

With the swanky new forum, don't worry about it. Post a new thread. If need be, Thai or I can consolidate the threads together.

Archived