Off-Topic: The Washington Wizards Thread

turtle28

This is a good sign, but the Wizards lost because their 4th Q defense sucked, rebounding sucked (we missed Howard badly), free throw shooting was poor and Wall was 1-6 from 3, Beal was 2-7 from 3 and Porter didn’t take a 3 at all!

Bright spots were Wall was 9-16 with 9 assists and 3 blocks. Porter had 11 rebounds and 3 blocks. Morris was 2-3 from 3. Also Jeff Green had 17 points, 6-12 and 2-4 from 3 with 4 rebs & 2 blocks. Oubre had 9 pts & 6 rebs.

Edited by turtle28

25 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

27% from 3 point range isn't going to get it done

Also, I don’t know if you saw it but on the last play of the game, one of the Heat players, #17 grabbed Porter’s arm, so he couldn’t go up and grab the rebound. If that foul was called, the Wizards would’ve won.

That being said, Morris had no excuse for not getting that rebound or fighting to get it away from Olynk, if he had, the Wiz would’ve won.

Edited by turtle28

54 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Also, I don’t know if you saw it but on the last play of the game, one of the Heat players, #17 grabbed Porter’s arm, so he couldn’t go up and grab the rebound. If that foul was called, the Wizards would’ve won.

That being said, Morris had no excuse for not getting that rebound or fighting to get it away from Olynk, if he had, the Wiz would’ve won.

Yeah. I hate Kelly Olynyk

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I thought it was a back/glutes issue. A few weeks ago they said it was a sore back. Then, they changed it to buttocks. I think they’re being precarious with him given his history w/ back issues.

Edited by turtle28