This ain't Bengals Talk

theJ

2 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Man card revoked

jk I like all of those too. Not too much of a wine fan though 

Ha. Trust me, not my first choice. But I drink what's available and the wife likes them. At the end of the day it gets the job done and this team makes me drink a lot hahaha

9 hours ago, ochocinco4pres said:

Ha. Trust me, not my first choice. But I drink what's available and the wife likes them. At the end of the day it gets the job done and this team makes me drink a lot hahaha

How would you compare your alcohol consumption between Sept-Jan and Jan-Aug?

1 hour ago, theJ said:

How would you compare your alcohol consumption between Sept-Jan and Jan-Aug?

I mean it is high most of the time, but on Sunday's from Sept-Jan it is an all time high. My wife picks up shifts on Sunday so she isn't around for the massacre that is Bengals Sundays. 

• Like 1

I miss Rhinegeist Truth and Hustle.  Also MadTree Lift and Psychopathy.  However, North Carolina is a beer lovers paradise.  Duck Rabbit Milk Stout is one of my favorites.  Just had an Old Speckled Hen the other day, very good.

J, Scotch is a taste you adapt, once you do it is a good thing.  If interested start with a mild blend, Dewars.  Then move to Johnnie Walker Black Label.  That was my path to the dark side, about 30 years ago.  Into single malts now.

• 2 weeks later...

Fav beer is Samuel Smith Oatmeal stout but the craft beer scene in Minneapolis is pretty awesome with Surly and Summit having the widest distribution I think. There are also a bunch of craft gin and vodka distillerys which means I should be tired of Moscow Mule's by now but not even close.

9 hours ago, Futbudds said:

Hey J, are we doing fantasy this year?

Yeah i just haven't had time to get it off the ground.

I'll try to get a post going in the next couple of days.

I think we're going to have a problem though, because a few of the managers are still MIA in the forum transition.

2 minutes ago, theJ said:

Yeah i just haven't had time to get it off the ground.

I'll try to get a post going in the next couple of days.

I think we're going to have a problem though, because a few of the managers are still MIA in the forum transition.

Stop doing so much work in the barn and do your darn job.......

7 minutes ago, ochocinco4pres said:

Stop doing so much work in the barn and do your darn job.......

Well that's fair.

I'm battling spending time between: family, work 50+ hours/week, softball, basketball and all the orders i'm getting for my woodworking.

I need to win the lottery so i can cut out the work part...