This ain't Bengals Talk

theJ

We had an eclipse a few years ago and in true British style it was incredibly cloudy. Definitely worth taking a few minutes out of work for seeing as it's so rare and one of those great coincidences that the sun and the moon appear the same size in our sky. 

• Like 1

I'm in an 85%ish eclipse area, and it just got a little darker.  If i didn't have those glasses, it would have been hard to tell it was even happening. 

In 7 years there will be a total eclipse over my area.  Looking forward to that.

2 hours ago, HangOnSloopy said:

Trying to line up the Honeymoon thing right now.  You guys have any recommendations?  

No, my honeymoon was lame.  My wife had resumes to schools all over the area, so we didn't want to travel too far for fear of being called in for a sudden interview (it was mid-August, so it moves fast at that time of year).  We stayed within a few hours.  

Still fun though.  Don't tell the wife i said it was lame.

We're planning a 10 year anniversary trip without the kids for next year though.  We're thinking Oregon to see some of the cool nature spots and the not-flat Ohio areas of the country. :D