Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

10 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

That is your fault lol. Why would you bet on us vs a legit offensive team? 😂

Your guys' underlying numbers the past few weeks aren't nearly as bad as your record and you were pretty heavy dogs so it was a real nice boost to the parlay.  Hell you guys had 60 CF% and 53 xGF% last night, how was it 7-1?!

21 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

Your guys' underlying numbers the past few weeks aren't nearly as bad as your record and you were pretty heavy dogs so it was a real nice boost to the parlay.  Hell you guys had 60 CF% and 53 xGF% last night, how was it 7-1?!

You know how...

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

qYNak7H.gif

oh, also because this is our goaltender: 

• Like 1

I actually like that you guys fired him at this stage of the season. It's a lost season for you guys, so instead of bringing someone new in, you guys get to have your interim just play these guys and have them playing loose. Essentially it's a no pressure environment. Then in the offseason, clean house and interview candidates who are right for you.

Biggest thing for you guys is the Hall trade coming up. You absolutely need a blue chip prospect coming back.

Just now, beekay414 said:

I'm not able to watch but were they booing Hall for blowing another breakaway? Lol

Yes, he bricked another one. Palms got one immediately after and buried it. We have been flying this game. Best game I have seen these guys play in a long time. It's almost like they no longer have the weight of a coaching carcass anchoring them down....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yes, he bricked another one. Palms got one immediately after and buried it. We have been flying this game. Best game I have seen these guys play in a long time. It's almost like they no longer have the weight of a coaching carcass anchoring them down....

Funny how that works. 

• Like 1