Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

21 hours ago, Forge said:

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but the B-Devils are tied for the last playoff spot right now. Thats kind of amazing. 

It's funny how much better they are playing once they stopped playing Hynes's terrible system. Just shows how much he was holding this team back. 

10 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I like how we got bored of taking over the Other Sports forum here so now we're taking over HF lol.

Lol I was just thinking that. I've posted so much over there the last few days and said almost nothing over here. I'm even active in other team forums over there 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Lol I was just thinking that. I've posted so much over there the last few days and said almost nothing over here. I'm even active in other team forums over there 

lol I go over and see what they say but I don't ever post in another team's forum. I don't think I could take the homerish backlash from the way I post. xD

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

lol I go over and see what they say but I don't ever post in another team's forum. I don't think I could take the homerish backlash from the way I post. xD

It's difficult sometimes. The bruins forum has been rough. I tend to enjoy the Avs forum though. And I was treated well in the Edmonton forum.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

He's the head coach for the Predators...he should be the head coach for the Milwaukee Admirals. He's so bad.

The sentimentality over there just freaking kills me. Your point about another teams free agent is perfect, and nobody will think about it like that. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

The sentimentality over there just freaking kills me. Your point about another teams free agent is perfect, and nobody will think about it like that. 

So damn baffling. How many of them are like "don't sign Hoffman" or "don't sign X player" because he's on the wrong side of 30? Now it's cool with Palms? LOL

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

So damn baffling. How many of them are like "don't sign Hoffman" or "don't sign X player" because he's on the wrong side of 30? Now it's cool with Palms? LOL

7 million may come in handy in 5 years when he's an anchor and we could be a contender pressed against a cap.